1. Economy is getting slammed. What is going on?

Guys, why rares cost so cheap? Its a big *** for economy. Valanos longbow, which is pre-bis waapon for hunters costs 20g now, LUL. The same for many various 70 lvl rare items. I have bought bunch of rares for disenchanting. Addon shows that some items got like 10-20% of real price which persist during last month.

http://imgur.com/a/SfOxk

2. They increased the droprates on boe stuff, presumably because green items and jewelcrafting recipes weren't dropping, or had an extremely low chance. I guess something got messed up in the process and now the droprates are screwed, like spellsurge pattern worth 2g and alchemy pot recipes the same. Was like 2 weeks ago the Haste potion recipe was worth about 125g but now due to massive influx of supply it's worthless.

This has been a thing for a few weeks now though causing a gradual but constant shift, unless it has been increased further, thus accelerating the process.
    Edited: August 20, 2017

3. Better this way tbh. Greens were not dropping anymore and needed recipes were completely overpriced. This is a 5x server anyway. Now if they can do the same with mining nods it would be awesome.

Those looking for a hardcore experience have medivh and should go there.

4. Better this way tbh. Greens were not dropping anymore and needed recipes were completely overpriced. This is a 5x server anyway. Now if they can do the same with mining nods it would be awesome.

Those looking for a hardcore experience have medivh and should go there.
    It's better to have a screwed economy? This has nothing to do with things being hardcore, recipes were overpriced maybe a month or so ago but not since.

5. A significant influence has been noticed by me last few days. Even large planar essense now cost 5-6g. Last week the price was stable and was 9g. Rare gear was ok too. I think prices will continue to fall if it wont be fixed. No healthy economy = no smooth gameplay.

6. its a 5x experience server so you dont have to do as much leveling which many people dont like to do. That has nothing to do with what happens at level 70. People play this server so they dont have to play retail because retail is too easy and boring. I play because i missed farming for stuff and actually working up to get armor and gold and whatnot. Retail just gives you everything and there is no such thing as farming mats or dungeons anymore. if you want everything handed to you go play retail.

Back to the topic at hand, i have gotten 11-15 boe blues in the last 4 days, and my bags are full of greens after about an hour of farming. i just immediately d/e the blues now since there are always about 15-20 of each on the AH and they go for under 5 g mostly. Plz fix this is lame.

7. The prices are going to go up again tho. You gotta remember that this server is going to eventually reach its end game content and stay there. Then people will have more and more gold thus raising the prices on everything since people will be able to afford them. The same happens to every servers including Icerown.

At launch, blue items weren't worth crap because nobody could afford them. As the server progresses stuff that would go for 20g will go for 200g.

8. They wont, current droprate is too high. Blue items cost 17-20g when blue shard costs -25g. Its a recent change, market havent adapted yet.

9. People play this server so they dont have to play retail because retail is too easy and boring.
    People have their reasons, but "easy and boring" is not one of them. If I had to compare my current experience of T4 and T5 after a 10 year break, I would compare TBC as being inbetween retail normal and heroic difficulty, while being considerably below Mythic. If I were to compare dungeons it's all of the frustration without the "feel good" rewarding skill factor of Legion Mythic +.

Boring is pretty subjective too, I'm bored of retail because I spent too much time playing it and Legion is more grindy than even Vanilla was in some ways, but hell Legion has a ****load of content. I'm loving TBC, I'm loving Outland server, but it has nothing to do with Legion being easy or boring and everything to do with finding a good bunch of guys to relive my nostalgia era.

As for the economy, it's really quite important to a good gameplay experience that everything stays in good balance. Nothing is hardcore about TBC on that front anyway, not compared to Vanilla, Legion retail on launch made TBC seem casual in terms of grindyness.

10. There were a handful of enchanters with Vitality pattern on the Horde side and the pattern itself was sold for 2-4k gold showing up every couple of weeks on AH. Imagine my surprise when I logged in 2 days ago just to see 30 auctions of the said pattern for 20-30 gold. Additionally, it seems that the droprates for world boes were increased drastically and it affected the rare items (whether a mistake or otherwise). :/

11. Have anybody noticed that at the instance like dungeons doesn't drop any equip?

12. I did a heroic Mana-tombs yesterday with the intention of getting the enchant boots - Fortitude (12 stamina).

The pattern dropped, I won it, learned it on the spot. Then later in the night when I noticed someone in Global looking for the enchant, I looked in my enchanting spellbook, and it isn't there?

What gives? Are instance learned patterns bugged too?

13. I did a heroic Mana-tombs yesterday with the intention of getting the enchant boots - Fortitude (12 stamina).

The pattern dropped, I won it, learned it on the spot. Then later in the night when I noticed someone in Global looking for the enchant, I looked in my enchanting spellbook, and it isn't there?

What gives? Are instance learned patterns bugged too?
    Drops are bugged, patterns are bugged, mining nodes are bugged. Thanks for outlands drop fix that apparently legit broke everything else, at least BoE 60-65 blues are back to 5g a piece. Not sure how I feel about the abundance of epic world drops, I see new adds for them being spammed all the time.

Hopefully they hot fix boss loot and mining nodes asap.

14. Yeah, I hope so too...

I don't want to put any more time into farming for Enchanting Formulas if i'm not actually able to keep them :S

15. How is mining bugged? I am mining normally, maybe I am missing something

123 Last