1. rarities command pricetags that disconnect from its usefulness, always was like that, always will be like that

but yeah, trying to give me 'economy lessons' LUL

2. I for one like it like this... I can't stand when **** is overpriced or people gouge the AH. Plus, its nice again to see greens/blues items drop again while farming and or running instances.

3. rarities command pricetags that disconnect from its usefulness, always was like that, always will be like that

but yeah, trying to give me 'economy lessons' LUL
    Quit dodging and engage in the discussion. All you've done in this thread is dodge and derail/misdirect, topped with your childish "lul" attitiude without ever addressing the points. If we're speaking about "lessons", it's like how you were trying to act clever and above people in the Warrior thread while discussing a topic you knew little about, until you had to show yourself out when that became clear.

Stop dodging, engage in the discussion and not in this "how can I dodge everything to make myself look clever" nonsense you're projecting.

I for one like it like this... I can't stand when **** is overpriced or people gouge the AH. Plus, its nice again to see greens/blues items drop again while farming and or running instances.
    There is a massive difference between items being over priced and items not being worth posting on AH because it's better to vendor them. And when rare epics are dopping so much that they are piling up on the AH and the price keeps dropping without any stability you have an issue. Nothing is rare anymore, so everything is worthless.
    Edited: August 24, 2017

4. Given that this is server with 15k people instead average 3-5 as it was on retail i am glad items are dropping as crazy,gives incenctive for people to play more,to gear up much faster.Que bgs/more hc instances etc.And better to level up proffesions etc.

5. i said that blades of wizardry are worth 600g because it's a worse weapon than a mindblade, which goes at 1,200g a pop (at basically unlimited supplies), but ok sir

6. I also have the assumption that many mobs have bugged drop rates.
    Few days ago I was questing in Netherstorm and out of nowhere i get 3 times the same rare item for killing like 30 mobs.

7. Some items are gone from AH (scales of the beast), some items cost 150-200g (+500% price compare to previous scans), but still most of them have very low price. I hope devs are fixing the problem.

8. I'd rather have it this way, than Haste pot recipe costing 400g and Delicate Living Ruby 900+. Who does it helps anyway? Some lucky ****? I'd rather everyone be able to craft some pot, gem or item, than select few.

9. Thanks for repeating how supply and demand works as per my post, but no the price has gone down because the supply has increased tenfold, I'd never even seen it until recently it was so rare and now they are piling up like unwanted fast food orders at Mcdonalds. It's just like all the other rare stuff that is now worth vendor price because of the same issue.
    Of course the supply has increased. Nobody is buying them. That's.... how supply works when there's no demand.

First 123