1. Will the population cap be increased ?

Anyone know ?

2. Literally read my mind, all day I've been looking at past threads of people requesting or asking about a possible population increase. In general every post ended with "no because reasons". Honestly you can see how in demand the Icecrown server is and it's not silly to think that another one is required with a possible free transfer to help populate the new realm. I understand that it'll cost money and that donations are key but this queue is literally constant. But every post seemed to word it as "It's not practical" or "No the core can't handle more people".

I hope the admins of the server can take into consideration about the possibility of a new realm running alongside Icecorwn, but until then I'll have to wait around in the queues :'(

3. Dudes, wth
    Think. Farming is already pain, hubs are overcrowded and people with lower rigs have 4 fps and CTDs. Hardware and software has it limits and triple the population that Bliz intended - don't you think Warmane already is squeezing it?

Not to mention these 100 exact copies of this threat. I bet it gets old real fast to copy same crap over and over again because people don't have common sense and cant use search function.

4. Literally read my mind, all day I've been looking at past threads of people requesting or asking about a possible population increase. In general every post ended with "no because reasons". Honestly you can see how in demand the Icecrown server is and it's not silly to think that another one is required with a possible free transfer to help populate the new realm. I understand that it'll cost money and that donations are key but this queue is literally constant. But every post seemed to word it as "It's not practical" or "No the core can't handle more people".

I hope the admins of the server can take into consideration about the possibility of a new realm running alongside Icecorwn, but until then I'll have to wait around in the queues :'(
    why would they open a new realm for 2-3k people. there's a simple solution to the que, donate and skip it. otherwise #enjoythewait.

5. Literally what I was talking about, "donate and skip it". And you seem to presume that only the people queuing would move? I could bet you the numbers would shift to a more reasonable shared amount per a server. There's many reasons for switching not just because of the queues. I'm talking about them considering a new server with the same rates as Icecrown, hopefully Warmanes population will only grow and one 7x WOTLK realm won't cut it.

6. I think it would be cool to have another 7x server but with crossplay in dungeons/bgs/arenas, today the queue almost reached 3k which is more population than some servers.

Otherwise, well, donate and skip that queue, 12k is fine for a server.

7. I don't even know anymore how much I love to see repeated threads. Booyah!
    Err, ok. Nevermind, silly me...

It's better to decrease the cap, the delay is still out there.

8. Nah it won't be reduced, no money in that

9. If you searched and read answers then you got your answer. Too many people ask this and the reason has been given. Stop repeating the same stuff dude. Donate or wait.