1. M8 usually im not doing this, but i need 250g badly for battered hilt, could ...

M8 usually im not doing this, but i need 250g badly for battered hilt, could you help me pls ill return u 300 in 1 week

Anyone else getting spammed to death with messages like these?
    It's funny because he claims hes not usually doing this while spamming everyone he can find with his begging macro.
    As a multiboxer i get spammed by these guys a lot.

2. beggin seems to be the way half the server prefers to make their gold. it doesn't help that people actually encourage them to do it rather than getting gathering proffs and actually working for it. i'd legit like to see beggin made a muteable offense, would be so nice and quiet after a week

3. M8 usually im not doing this, but i need 250g badly for battered hilt, could you help me pls ill return u 300 in 1 week

It's funny because he claims hes not usually doing this while spamming everyone he can find with his begging macro.
    cant help but think of them as mediocre & lazy players.

i just made almost 3000g in 30 min questing in zuldrak.

they prefer to spend HOURS and DAYS begging for gold instead of moving up their asses.

its exactly like those players leaving the occulus or strath because "dungeons are too long", so they spam kick and afk in dala without joining the dungeon for almost 10-20min then leave and get deserter for another 30min.

We need something to punish these players.

4. Was asked 250g for flying by a "new in the server" player. It happened twice on 2 of my chars within 10 mins. Geez. You can go anywhere to farm that amount of gold in couple of mins..

5. cant help but think of them as mediocre & lazy players.

they prefer to spend HOURS and DAYS begging for gold instead of moving up their asses.

its exactly like those players leaving the occulus or strath because "dungeons are too long", so they spam kick and afk in dala without joining the dungeon for almost 10-20min then leave and get deserter for another 30min.

3k in 30mins? Damn even with the gold reward nerf its still alot! Lmao
    I remember doing a whole questline with Red dragonflight for over an hour then i got over to 9k gold through questing with extra side quests lol

The best thing you could do to these kind of morons is.

Trade them, give them the highest or any amount of gold in the trade box then afk. That'll be fun to watch them qq

6. cant help but think of them as mediocre & lazy players.

I think you're underestimating your time spent there buddy if you gained 3k off questing on Zuldrak

7. as long as there will be teens playing here this will be the fastest way to make gold beside buying it

female char, non obvious female name, talk with a lot of emojis -> get bank

problem is people are casuals even at begging and ask for 500g for flying or skills or **** like that lol

8. M8 usually im not doing this, but i need 250g badly for battered hilt, could you help me pls ill return u 300 in 1 week

im getting spams like this no matter what character i use as long as im in main city, it even doesint matter wich faction, once i enter AH of sw/org 5mins tops be4 i get the same wisper, that i got 1hr ago while i was online on horde/alliance toon.
    happens everyday.

9. Well WOW equivalent isn't illegal so that seems to be ok...

10. That guy has been begging since warmane started. We are talking about the same lvl 80 priest / mage guy after all.

It's all he does every day. He keeps spamming the same message over and over, then changes towns and does the same thing. Btw, now he changed his message. Just don't give beggars (or scammers in his case) money no matter what level they are.

11. The time it took you to make this thread and beg you could have just farmed yourself 250G nobody is going to give you gold so why do you bother?

12. The time it took you to make this thread and beg you could have just farmed yourself 250G nobody is going to give you gold so why do you bother?
    you should probably read before posting mate

13. According to mr. Cenarius words < Ohdo > Is most profitable GOLDISH Guild atm.
    They hire all new players and elite beggers and they spam whole server and when they get all gold and sell later for coins and get SM's EZZZZZ

14. why change it if it works

funny thing is people thought that the gold squish that happened would remove the gold beggers since the costs on the AH would get lower

roflcopter.gif

15. wealth is relative and not absolute, after all

12 Last