1. New player

Im new player here and have some questions:
    1) Are there any hackers in arena/bg (is anticheat here good?)
    2) Do all dungeons/raids work , even pre wotlk ones?
    3) Are there any classes that are bugged?

2. Im new player here and have some questions:
    1) Are there any hackers in arena/bg (is anticheat here good?)
    2) Do all dungeons/raids work , even pre wotlk ones?
    3) Are there any classes that are bugged?
    Take this with grain of salt.
    1. There are some but i wouldnt want to name some few
    2. Most of WotLK Instances are fine but there as some minor stuff that are bugged but not that time consuming. Older expansion's instances are somewhat bugged, well some of them
    3. Currently? None. All of them work perfectly except Expertise bug

3. Anti cheat works quite well. However many top rated people in arena use scripts which essentially means their characters do certain abilities automatically. Not cheating per se. There are minor bugs on classes, you can see them on bugtracker
    Edited: August 21, 2017

4. 3. Currently? None. All of them work perfectly except Expertise bug
    Blood dps(DRW),UH dps(ghoul),ret(TAIaJ,Shadowmourne fragments with SoCom),shadowpriest(MF full resist),basically all pets(dodges and misses when master is hitcapped).

5. Blood dps(DRW),UH dps(ghoul),ret(TAIaJ,Shadowmourne fragments with SoCom),shadowpriest(MF full resist),basically all pets(dodges and misses when master is hitcapped).
    Thanks for clarifying that.

Also, MF is still Resisted? Damn.

6. Do you know if warriors have some bugs because ill mainly play warrior pvp?

7. You will experience the Shadowmourne bug in arena, everyone except you will have it. BE PREPARED

8. However many top rated people in arena use scripts which essentially means their characters do certain abilities automatically. Not cheating per se.
    In what world is that not cheating?

9. Anti cheat works quite well. However many top rated people in arena use scripts which essentially means their characters do certain abilities automatically. Not cheating per se. There are minor bugs on classes, you can see them on bugtracker
    Well that totally changes my mind then... dont want to play on server that has hackers and scripters on it, especially if its in pvp

10. Well that totally changes my mind then... dont want to play on server that has hackers and scripters on it, especially if its in pvp
    Haven't seen hackers in arena at all. Not even speed/fly hackers.

There are scripters on all servers on wotlk, so you should roll earlier expansion(s)

11. Haven't seen hackers in arena at all. Not even speed/fly hackers.
    That's because you're not high rated, oblivious, or not even a pvper, and because the server itself does a decent job of preventing speed and fly hacks.
    The issue is the fact that there is very little to nothing done about the amount of scripting going on, to the point that people advertise it without worrying about repercussions.

12. I dont associate scripting with "hacking".

You might have noticed if you read entire post before calling me ignorant.

Actions by scripters are still within realm of what players can do, eg overpower/interrupt ones are easy to avoid. Either you learn to deal with it or stay low.

13. There's always scripters wherever you go and you can't stop em completely but I've yet to make complaints at any mmr. You might meet 1 scripter out of 500 games played

14. In what world is that not cheating?
    Because you're not breaking the game for your advantage. You're just letting something else play basically. Even then the scripts are not perfect.