1. Bugged veins

Hello!

Are veins bugged for you guys too? I seem to ONLY to get 1 ore from each vein, except Rich veins. Kinda annoying when you farm... you lose 60% of the loot

2. Yes this is happening to me as well. I can only tap a node once before it vanishes.

3. Except rich veins, they can be tapped multiple times.

4. Mining Nodes only Allow 1 Hit

Has anyone else experienced a bug w/r/t mining nodes only allowing you to swing your pick 1 time? I have encountered this node on all ore that I have mined other than "rich adamantite ore."

5. yes, one only (one hit and one ore)
    Edited: August 21, 2017

6. I'm waiting Proterean to check with dev's if it was intentional fix or bug.

7. Except rich veins, they can be tapped multiple times.
    That is correct. Veins are not bugged, you can use the veins multiple times and get multiple ores from single vein.

8. That is correct. Veins are not bugged, you can use the veins multiple times and get multiple ores from single one.
    I have to disagree. Until after the last restart came fix. After arena seasson ends yesterday, every vein droped only one ore.

9. We will check this then. Sorry for the inconveniences.

10. Seems to be fixed. I just looted multiple times single fel iron ore. Thank for your answer Agramon.

11. Great! Again, sorry for the inconvenience with this bug.

12. What was the bug? Did it also affect instance-learned patterns?

Yesterday I got the Enchant Boots - Fortitude pattern from Mana-tombs, learned it... but it's not in my Enchanting spellbook now?

13. Any1 else noticed how alot of veins are untouchable aka under the map or unreachable? seems to be alot round duskwood/redridge