1. will be new gear(T4 content) add to coin store?

question here , does anyone know, will they update the coin store to add new items in? T4 mainly, I understand neither T5 nor Dragonspine Trophy will be, because T5 just release not long, and DST is really a game breaker if every physical dps has it.

I'm not looking or asking for any of these, just want T4 content items. so ppl can catch up the progress and raiding pvping as the way they want.

I mean this is a private server, ppl come here for memories. Sure, I know there still hardcores in game, but not everyone has the time to raid like we use to. 3-4 days a week and 4-6hrs per raiding day.

when half raid ppl has t4 gears we can pug it(t5), ya pug sux, but still better than heroics and karazhan forever right?

little bit more, maybe T5 off-pieces like coin store selling t4 offpieces right now, the reason for this is, since s2 is released, and no rating required for s2 gears and weapon, and s2 bg gear are the best gear for non-tank player, even not the bis gear, but way better than most of them. why don't u guys just sell t4 and t5 offpiece?
    Edited: August 21, 2017 Reason: adding more things

2. Some T5 offpieces are BIS, while some T5 set bonuses are useless. I'd rather they keep current content off the shop.