1. I think around 1'000 is that sweet spot where you have room for new recruits and enough place for veteran members who log rarely but are important and belong in guild. With alts and everything.

2. Nah, that's what you keep trying to say I said, when I never did, while arguing based on a hypothetical fabricated scenario you don't even believe in - as clarified by your statement "I don't think anything can warrant a guild cap increase when it's at a sizable 1000 already" - to try to be "right."
    No?

As long as there are inactive people to kick, there is no real lack of spots.
    What are you saying here then? If you have 1000 characters and you kick 20 but 40 want to join and you have to tell half of them that they can't until more people become eligible for an inactivity kick, that's somehow not considered a real lack of spots? I guess it's a fake lack of spots then.

What I'm in fact saying is that if a guild is at the cap while having idle/inactive characters, they are at the cap by choice; it's something that needs to be solved internally, not with increases in any cap; it's only an actual "too low cap" issue if a guild is completely filled with active members and there's more to be recruited, which you don't believe in yourself.
    You don't get promptly notified the moment someone becomes inactive. If we take the 1 month policy of the 250 cap guy from above, then it's gonna take 1 month for them to be eligible for a kick, this means the spots they take are taken for a month before they are removed. They can be at the cap and have a bunch of these not yet decided ones. Is it their fault for having sensible kick policies now?

But go ahead and follow up with how in simple math we would have an issue if life was found on Mars and more than one thousand martians wanted to play in Warmane, the same server and the same guild. Might as well go full science fiction and add an edge to the story.
    That's easy. We'd just send them to Neltharion. Plenty of room there.

3. "I don't think anything can warrant a guild cap increase when it's at a sizable 1000 already."

Everything else is "saev muh hypotenusizal martianz" babbling.

4. "I don't think anything can warrant a guild cap increase when it's at a sizable 1000 already."

Everything else is "saev muh hypotenusizal martianz" babbling.
    There's nothing hypothetical about your statement being factually incorrect but your reliance on this embarrassing strawman has lead me to hypothesize that it's time for me to stop trying.

5. There's nothing hypothetical about your statement being factually incorrect but your reliance on this embarrassing strawman has lead me to hypothesize that it's time for me to stop trying.
    Waiting for the name of ten guilds in your "nothing hypothetical" situation.
    Too much? Make it five. Shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to type their names too.

PS: Real, existing guilds, please, let's stop with the fantasies.

PSS: Either we allow much longer guild names that I could ever have expected, or I guess we got a "404 Facts Not Found" error somewhere. The lack of facts makes "being factually incorrect" a laughable claim. If you have to fabricate intricate cases that have no valid example present or past, relying on "if A and B and C and X and Y and Z and W happen during an eclipse" you're just clinging desperately to some custom-made hypothesis where everything fits your conjecture and you can look in the mirror to say you were "right" - yet worthless when the subject is the real world, real guilds and real facts.

First 12