1. The most unlucky person in icecrown

So today i took a not-so-sick leave off of work cuz i decided i have to work on my gear (currently a 5.4k mage). I host a voa25, we take an hour to fill the group and everyone's inside and while we're clearing trash our MT ninja pulls ice boss out of nowhere, so offcourse, we wipe, 15 people leave, i kick the MT, i take another hour to refill the group, and while we're standing infront of the ice boss with the new group, i was about to readycheck and go, then the off tank screams "20 mins WG, 5 mins left we won't get loot!!!" and then he leaves and the sheeps follow. So offcourse, raid over, 2 hrs wasted for nothing. By the way, not to show off, but i'm pretty confident we could've killed boss in under 5 mins. Next, i join an icc25n pug, Lady's boe wrists drop, and i was the second winner on the roll. Turns out the person who won the roll was a 5.8k mage who already has the same exact wrists. The leader still gave it to him and i begged for a reroll atleast. The leader ignored me and did nothing about it and the mage who won it basically told me to buy it off from AH when he posts it there :). Leader didn't announce a boe ress + he announced clearly, "MS roll" on the wrists. So yeah, i got ninja'd in icc with no solid proof cuz i'm a dumbass who forgot to screenshot of what was happening. I kept arguing with them until the chat scrolled up way too far and i couldn't go back to take a pic for evidence. Next, i join a toc25n pug, wipe on flames, RO. But nevermind that, i'm just glad i didn't get saved for nothing like the last icc. Last and not least... before i go to sleep, i see an ad on global: "LFM VoA25n need 1 mage last spot". I whisp the guy immediately (screw sleep it's for the weak) and i get in, we clear boss, everything goes smooth... and an ilvl 270 mage pants drop which was perfect for me. I /rolled and i actually won the roll... but since the who pulled the boss left group, the pants were no longer loot-able and it was the last piece of loot in the boss. We try to re-inv the tank to loot it, but he left group and went offline instantly. GG..

I know forums isn't my personal diary but I just had to vent this out to somewhere. my bad luck is too bad to be real.
    if you had a similar or worse experience, share it, it'll make me feel better to share the pressure :D

2. So today i took a not-so-sick leave off of work cuz i decided i have to work on my gear (currently a 5.4k mage). I host a voa25, we take an hour to fill the group and everyone's inside and while we're clearing trash our MT ninja pulls ice boss out of nowhere, so offcourse, we wipe, 15 people leave, i kick the MT, i take another hour to refill the group, and while we're standing infront of the ice boss with the new group, i was about to readycheck and go, then the off tank screams "20 mins WG, 5 mins left we won't get loot!!!" and then he leaves and the sheeps follow. So offcourse, raid over, 2 hrs wasted for nothing. By the way, not to show off, but i'm pretty confident we could've killed boss in under 5 mins. Next, i join an icc25n pug, Lady's boe wrists drop, and i was the second winner on the roll. Turns out the person who won the roll was a 5.8k mage who already has the same exact wrists. The leader still gave it to him and i begged for a reroll atleast. The leader ignored me and did nothing about it and the mage who won it basically told me to buy it off from AH when he posts it there :). Leader didn't announce a boe ress + he announced clearly, "MS roll" on the wrists. So yeah, i got ninja'd in icc with no solid proof cuz i'm a dumbass who forgot to screenshot of what was happening. I kept arguing with them until the chat scrolled up way too far and i couldn't go back to take a pic for evidence. Next, i join a toc25n pug, wipe on flames, RO. But nevermind that, i'm just glad i didn't get saved for nothing like the last icc. Last and not least... before i go to sleep, i see an ad on global: "LFM VoA25n need 1 mage last spot". I whisp the guy immediately (screw sleep it's for the weak) and i get in, we clear boss, everything goes smooth... and an ilvl 270 mage pants drop which was perfect for me. I /rolled and i actually won the roll... but since the who pulled the boss left group, the pants were no longer loot-able and it was the last piece of loot in the boss. We try to re-inv the tank to loot it, but he left group and went offline instantly. GG..

I know forums isn't my personal diary but I just had to vent this out to somewhere. my bad luck is too bad to be real.
    if you had a similar or worse experience, share it, it'll make me feel better to share the pressure :D
    pugs will be pugs, how about queuing for rdf hc and getting 7 times in a row culling of stratholme and in each run the tanks wanted to be kicked....

3. if you're unlucky then what am I?
    I join a ICC25n/h pug with my fury warrior, we clear stuff, nothing special. we then get to vdw and decide to do it on heroic bcs pretty much free loot. we down it after one wipe and I write in chat as the boss does its final animation: "belt inc". surprise, surprise it actually did drop! leader calls for ms roll and I roll 95 or w.e it was, winning the roll. then I notice that I cant switch stance and that the people around me are walking on the spot.... at that monent the servers crash and the heroic links are forever gone..