1. Hello, World

I am a bit late introducing myself. and I apologize for that.
    You'll see me on Lordaeron as Budzilla(Blood Elf Prot Paladin) I run with <Insurrection> which if you are looking for a guild, you really should give us a try. We are quite to helpful friendly bunch and would be glad to have you. :) At the time of writing this post, I am less than a month away from celebrating my 31 birthday(9-11-86). I've been playing Wow since 1.11 on the US realm of Sentinels, and I quit retail a month after Wotlk was released. Since then I have been playing on Vanilla servers for quite a while with an Undead Warlock named "Swim", maybe you saw me,.(Swim on Lordaeron is not me.) I only recently decided to get out of my vanilla shell and so that's why I am on Warmane and I honestly really enjoy it. With all that being said, hopefully I'll see ya in game.
    Edited: August 21, 2017

2. Hello,
    Welcome Budzilla :)

No need to apologize, it's never to late for an intro :D I also play on Lordaeron realm but my mains are Alliance. I play Horde side too.
    My husband and I have played here since 2010 and we love "Warmane!" If you need any advice, help or just want to say hi, send me a Pm.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

BootyBabe ^^

3. Welcome! Leveling on here is quite a change of pace from vanilla haha