1. Frost PVP

Any info about Frost PVP is kinda scarce so i need a few answers.

1. What's the preferable sigil between these - Virulence vs Vengeful heart vs wrathful

2. I am running with 2x 2.6 speed weapons so i am not really sure about the off sets. Haste vs Expertise. Not really sure how much exp i should be aiming for anyhow.

3. Not playing as human so what's the best trinket, i hear ppl talking DV/DC but not really sure? This question is not really a relevant one but i like to be sure when it comes to stuff like that.

4. The usage of Obliterate eludes me. Is specing into Death rune mastery worth it to get at least some use of the skill, without some heavy ARP FS should do better even on low AC classes, i dunno, sacrificing a frost rune for some questionable burst and denying COI when i really need it seems off putting to me

Thanks

2. 1) Vengeful Heart
    2) The only off set with expertise you'll get is your ring from GSB 25hc. The only good off-set haste item you'll get is Winding Sheet heroic. Assuming you're asking only about items of high quality, there's nothing else you should ever concern yourself with (I'm disregarding lower tier items). Generally speaking, most of the time you'll sacrifice the haste cloak for a resilience one as fdks don't have as much of an issue when it comes to landing killing blows.
    3) DV/DC heroic, if you don't have access to those then STS heroic is a very good compromise.
    4) Obliterate has rare usages, it generates less RP than Chains + PS and does relatively low damage. Most of the time your F + U runes will go towards either Chains + PS or Death Strike if you're in need of extra healing. As for specing, there's no reason I could support when it comes to investing points in DRM.
    Edited: August 21, 2017

3. Rifokelt answered most questions enough precisely but I'll elaborate on few things.

Frost Strike should be your main source of damage (about 60% of your total damage), using Chains and Plague Strike to generate RP. If you feel like you don't need Chain on target, you can compromise to use Icy Touch for slightly higher damage (do not use Killing Machine procs for Icy Touch, if that's chore, its better that you dont use IT at all).

Do not dump all runic power in one go, always keep some so you can use KM procs for Frost Strike.

Obliterate is good on cloths when you have no issue staying in melee range and no disease dispels. Additionally you can use it to generate fast RP and do some damage while bursting.

Spam Howling Blast but preferably use all KM procs for Frost Strike. You can also time to use HB out of melee range.

Basic pure damage Frost spec, aimed for 2v2 with healers:

http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

Alternative version, more suited for 3v3, reduced grip cooldown for utility:

Note you only need 1 talent in Scent of Blood since it stacks. Also differency between 4/5 and 5/5 Killing Machine is slim in arena.

4. Note you only need 1 talent in Scent of Blood since it stacks.
    Not sure what u mean with "it stacks".
    I think that putting 3 points in scent of blood gives u significant more RP.
    Think about how fast a dual-wield FDK attacks. U are in Unholy presence so u spam Frost strike with 1 sec GCD.
    U can easily consume 3 stacks of scent of blood in one second (MH+OH hit+one Frost strike).
    So thats actually 10 rp vs 30 rp regeneration in that one second.

I prefer this talent build:

Especially when a arms warr tunnels u in 2s i guess u gain much more RP with 3 points in that talent.
    Edited: September 11, 2017

5. Stacking means even with 1/3 you can get 3 stacks of buff given you are hit for them.

I might be wrong but I believe the buff is consumed only via auto attack and Rune Strike.

You have valid point, however swapping HB for SoB doesnt seem good trade off. HB being very useful while bursting or generally doing damage. SoB also requires player to get hit by direct spells/attacks with 15% chance to proc so I dont consider it most reliable talent.

Teams wont always go for DK. It's guarantaaned damage versus chance for high RP generation.

6. Just tested it again and u are right that the stacks are only consumed by auto attacks and not by abilitys.
    Nevertheless the 3 stacks are consumed quite fast. In 1,8 seconds to be more specific, thats the time it takes to hit with 4 auto attacks.
    Considering that scent of blood has only a 15% proc chance on taking dmg, it hardly happens that scent of blood procs again before the 3 stacks are consumed.
    Even when a rog with super fast daggers attacks me it hardly happens that the stacks are overwritten. At least thats my conclusion after testing it in a duel.

The reason why I like this talent so much is because it makes u able to burst opponents down that try to put pressure on u.
    I had many situations in 2s with hpala/warr vs hpala/Fdk where my DK hit like a wet noodle as long as the warr attacked my healer. As soon as the warr switched on me I bursted him with FS down thanks to the crazy RP generation with scent of blood.
    When u have 3 points in scent of blood its a free FS whenever it procs. Think about it...

I'm not sure about HB. I like that talent for BGs due to the aoe dmg and its crazy RP generation when hitting multiple targets.
    In arena though I find obliterate better against low armor opponents and against plate opponents I prefer plague strike and chains.
    But I can imagine that its usefull when u want to burst a plate opponent down.
    Edited: September 11, 2017

7. and its crazy RP generation when hitting multiple targets.
    What do you mean by that? It generates the same RP no matter how many targets it hits.

8. What do you mean by that? It generates the same RP no matter how many targets it hits.
    No, it doesn't when u have chill of the grave.

9. No, it doesn't when u have chill of the grave.
    Can you elaborate? Chill of the Grave increases the RP generated by HB by 2.5/5, it is not affected by number of targets.

10. Can you elaborate? Chill of the Grave increases the RP generated by HB by 2.5/5, it is not affected by number of targets.
    For every extra target that u hit with HB u get 5 extra RP.
    Thats why HB is so strong for BGs.

11. For every extra target that u hit with HB u get 5 extra RP.
    Thats why HB is so strong for BGs.
    That sounds like it might be a bug.

12. That sounds like it might be a bug.
    Nope, its not. Is like that on Blackrock and Icerown and they have different cores.