1. This week instead of LOD we did our first ICC 25 glory run and got everyone their mounts. Get ready because our 11th LOD is coming up!

2. no elitism on warmane? that's cute.

what's the point in playing here if you can't make fun of bad donors

3. no elitism on warmane? that's cute.

4. no elitism on warmane? that's cute.

5. This week we downed our 11th LOD, the mount was given to Waffles. Glorenz was given to Alkaholic.
    Sadly a picture was not taken but we as a guild pooled together our money and purchased an Artists rendering of what our 11th LOD looked like. I hope you enjoy

*Some members are not shown due to the painters limited time

6. This week we downed our 11th LOD, the mount was given to Waffles. Glorenz was given to Alkaholic.
    Sadly a picture was not taken but we as a guild pooled together our money and purchased an Artists rendering of what our 11th LOD looked like. I hope you enjoy

*Some members are not shown due to the painters limited time
    Can confirm picture is accurate.

7. Confirm or deny that <D I R T Y> has the best resto shaman on Warmane? Vuzashi carry them to greatness!

8. Knocked out an easy bane + Solo tanked. 1 shot everything.

9. 12TH LOD down! Glorenz and Kelthuzad blade, Mount went to shadows! RS25HC this week!

10. 13TH lod Done. Mount went to pwong, Mace went to dako and gingerr got burned. Oathbinder went to gnome because I guess why not.

We also Finished our very first shadowmourne today Which is very exciting. Our ret paladin Brienna is the first to receive shadowmourne and it is very much deserved. Congratulation and heres to many more!

11. One of our cleanest TOGC 50/50 happened last week. So close to immortality we can taste it.

12. This week we finished our 14th LOD and we 1 shot it too! This is our guilds very first one shot of LOD and we were all very excited!

13. This week we finished our 14th LOD and we 1 shot it too! This is our guilds very first one shot of LOD and we were all very excited!

what are all these pix of some doods standing on a throne wheres the dps meters at all the europeans think na only has trash players who fake screenies in 25n show me what you GOT

14. Knocked out 2 banes this week and grouped together to take down the grinch. Annoying mechanics and ****ty loot aside it was fun trying to figure out new mechanics with a 40 man raid. Our guild even got to keep a picnic basket. So heres us enjoying out spoils.

15. COMEBACK week starting out strong. We knocked out 2 LODs our 15th and 16th. As far as I know this now sets the record for the most LOD's completed by a NA guild so LETS GO. (If there is another NA guild that has more LOD's please let me know and I will edit this post). But congrats boys this is a huge accomplishment for our guild. We also randomly did uld 25 and knocked out Algalon and a few other hard modes.

Also I ****ed up and only have 1 picture from our LOD I forgot to take the 2nd one.
    Edited: January 4, 2018

First 12345 ... Last