1. [H] <D I R T Y> The Premier NA Raiding Guild

D I R T Y

Look alive boys and prepare to get dirty.

Hello my name is Eaglebloo and I am the Guild Master of D I R T Y. Our guild is made up of a good group of friends who enjoy having fun and joking around with each other. We are an NA based guild so our raid times are adjusted accordingly. We start all raids at 2am Server Time or 10 PM EST/ 7PM PST. We do require that all new applicants understand English and it is preferable that you also can speak English, Discord is a must have to join our guild as well. We use a basic DKP loot system for all our raids and offer many bonus chances to earn extra DKP.

Before I go over more I would like to say that we all raid to enjoy the game and enjoy each others company (Except those damn Canadians but we raid with them regardless). We do not tolerate elitism or any other types of poor attitudes. If you do not plan to look alive during raids please do not apply.

Progression:

Founded in May 2017 it was our goal to become a top tier Warmane raiding guild and we quickly accomplished our goal

ICC 10 N: 12/12
    ICC 10 Hc: 12/12 (We do at least 1 bane run per week)
    ICC 25 N: 12/12
    ICC 25 Hc: 12/12 (Working on putting LOD on farm)
    RS 10 N:4/4
    RS 10 Hc: 4/4
    RS 25 N:4/4
    RS 25 Hc: 4/4
    NAXX 10/25: Immortal and Undying
    Uld 10: 14/14 We have done 0 lights Glory runs and Herald of the Titans run (If you've got the gear we will help you out)
    Uld 25: 14/14 We have done 0 lights in the Darkness, All hardmodes and Glory runs. We are currently focusing on finishing all uld 25 achievements
    TOGC 10: 5/5 50 attempts
    TOGC 25: 5/5 50 attempts (Working on Immortality)

As we continue to progress we have set new goals for ourselves. These include putting all HC content on farm, working towards Tribute to Immortality and much more so Stay Tuned!

Recruitment:

D I R T Y is always recruiting skilled and intelligent players for our raids. We look for people who are interested in clearing more then just ICC 25HC and people who have multiple alts.
    The following list is classes we are currently in need of

Druid:Resto/Feral Tank
    Death Knight: Blood Tank/Unholy
    Priest: Holy/Disc High
    Rogue: Combat High
    Hunter: MM Low
    Warlock: Demo
    Mage: Fire
    Paladin: Prot/Ret Low

If you are interested in joining our guild please just apply on our website and we will get back to you ASAP http://dirtyguild.shivtr.com/

Schedule

Our schedule is always posted on the in-game calendar and is adjusted properly to reflect NA times
    I will first list the Server time raid schedule and will then also add the NA times

Tuesday 2 am ST: RS 25 Hc/TOGC25 | Monday 10 pm EST: RS 25 Hc/ TOGC 25
    Wednesday: Free day(Bane runs) | Tuesday :Free Day (Bane runs)
    Thursday 2 am ST: ICC 25 Hc | Wednesday 10 pm EST: ICC25 Hc
    Friday 2 am ST: ICC25 Hc | Thursday 10 pm EST: ICC25 Hc
    Saturday 2 am ST: ICC25 Hc/N | Friday 10 pm EST: ICC25 Hc/N
    Sunday 2 am ST: Ulduar 25 | Satruday 10 pm EST: Ulduar 25
    Monday 2 am ST: ICC 25 Alt run | Sunday 10 pm EST: ICC 25 Alt run

D I R T Y

In conclusion we are very active guild that is looking for people to join our ranks. We like to have a lot of fun during raids and joke around as much as possible. But we never let this interfere with our progression raiding, which can be seen through our multiple accomplishments. If you are looking to enjoy your time on Warmane and are able to raid NA hours I suggest you send in an application and see if you are dirty enough to raid with us.

Please send any questions in-game to: Eaglebloo//Lindabelcher//Bobbelcher//Burkz//Infantgore//Peter

Videos and Pictures

This is a link to a playlist of all of our HC kills including all of ICC10HC/25 HC and our RS25Hc. Bonus Herald of the titans kill as well.
    Playlist
    Edited: September 3, 2018

2. 10/10 Post Eaglebloo.

Damn canadians :)... Overall this is a sweet guild and can recommend this guild to anyone who is interested in progressing in heroic content. I've already said this in Nickpaquettes previous post, that this guild and the officers/GM's are a VERY laid back group of people. Make sure you look alive when you raid with them!

Friendly environment / chill group of people!

3. Catch our guild streaming RS 25HC (Going for second Halion 25HC Kill) @( www.twitch.tv/npaqq ) tonight! Stream going live @02:15am ST!

4. w0we more rubies and boobies

[/QUOTE]

5. Alt run last night downed Heroic VDW and DBS heroic. Hopefully will add in PP and Sindy next week.

6. Well since RS was bugged we were not able to down it last night, so instead we went and did TOGC 25. Stay tuned for our raids this upcoming week!

7. 2nd ICC Hc run went 9/12 HC last night & we did a 10 man ICC glory run right after! More to come this week

8. We got our first 25 ToGC 50/50 tries last night. Deaths Choice dropped & the spell power cape
    Edited: September 11, 2017

9. ty for deaths choice btw ezmoney

12311 ... Last