1. 5man Icecrown setup for PvP

I have very little experience in Wotlk PvP multiboxing and I cant decide which setup to run on Icecrown mostly for PvP.

I used to 5 man PvP multibox mostly in Cata where running 5x DK, 5x feral 5x hunter, 5x ele/enha was almost unstoppable.

When I played Wotlk with 5x ele 5x boomkin or 5x fire it always felt weak compared to Cata. The biggest problem was not being able to kill players with 2 instant casts and very little defense vs 2x shadowmourne + healer and knockbacks.

Is running same spec x5 suboptimal in wotlk?

I was thinking about trying 4x ret and 1x DK as they have huge oneshot potential, instant heals, good survivability but are 5x melee good in Wotlk? Do I need to get engineering for boots with 2 minute CD to reach somebody? Can I do some instances for badges/gear with this setup?

How is the gearing up on icecrown? Do I need to buy all items with coins and flush weekly for 5/5 PvP set?

What are good 5man setups for wotlk PvP?

2. On retail the best 5vs5 setup was 4 ele and a seperated healer but i guess thats irrelevant since 5s is here anyway dead.
    I would say 1DK 4 ret is the best 5 man team overall.
    High burst, decent offheals and lots of space for improvements.
    The basic idea is to use the DK to catch opponents with deathgrip and Chains of Ice while the rets burst everything down that is in melee range.
    Stun hammer is used to kill the opponent in the stun before he can even use his deffensives. Art of war procs are used to heal the team with instant flash heals up.
    The setup has also a high dmg mitigation: Divine sacrifice + Hand of Sacrifice reduce the dmg taken by 80% for 10 seconds and this combination can be used 4 times on the DK (which should be the master of ur team) to make him basically unkillable for 40 seconds.

1 DK and 4 Ret is also a good PvE team as u can read here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=364440
    Edited: August 21, 2017

3. 1dk 4ret has the most potential as a 5boxer, gotta be decent to make it work well though.

5 shamans works well too, it just gets boring really fast.

4 shamans + 1 healer works well like Jakkre said, but it is difficult to pull off well since you will need to keep your healer back while the shamans go kill stuff.

4. On retail the best 5vs5 setup was 4 ele and a seperated healer but i guess thats irrelevant since 5s is here anyway dead.
    I would say 1DK 4 ret is the best 5 man team overall.
    High burst, decent offheals and lots of space for improvements.
    The basic idea is to use the DK to catch opponents with deathgrip and Chains of Ice while the rets burst everything down that is in melee range.
    Stun hammer is used to kill the opponent in the stun before he can even use his deffensives. Art of war procs are used to heal the team with instant flash heals up.
    The setup has also a high dmg mitigation: Divine sacrifice + Hand of Sacrifice reduce the dmg taken by 80% for 10 seconds and this combination can be used 4 times on the DK (which should be the master of ur team) to make him basically unkillable for 40 seconds.

1 DK and 4 Ret is also a good PvE team as u can read here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=364440
    Thanks for the tips.

Does glyph od death grip work only on killing blows? It can be hard to close the gap vs multiple casters when grip is on CD.

4x judgement+death strike should be able to oneshot lot of cloth players right?

Are fears problematic with this setup? Is it worth running blood elfs just for the aoe silence to prevent psychic screams?

Should I go 5x human, is the 1% hit draenei racial worth it?

What items should I get for coins? Is playing PvE worth it? All the 5man HC gear is worse than honor gear. Can you get more than the trinket for badges from PvE? Or do you join 10 man raids?

5. Thanks for the tips.

Does glyph od death grip work only on killing blows? It can be hard to close the gap vs multiple casters when grip is on CD.

4x judgement+death strike should be able to oneshot lot of cloth players right?

Are fears problematic with this setup? Is it worth running blood elfs just for the aoe silence to prevent psychic screams?

Should I go 5x human, is the 1% hit draenei racial worth it?

What items should I get for coins? Is playing PvE worth it? All the 5man HC gear is worse than honor gear. Can you get more than the trinket for badges from PvE? Or do you join 10 man raids?
    - Doesn't that glyph increase the range of deathgrip? U shouldn't have problems to catch kiters since u have Chain of ice and Repentance. Hand of freedom and cleansing against slows. I would make a mapped key that uses 5 macros with "/cast [@player1-5] cleansing" and interact with target so u can spam that to dispell and move to the opponent at the same time.
    - its does one shot. Especially when u combine it with handmouted pyrorocket. I would use a frost build with the DK though because spamming Frost strike deals the most burst and u usually dont have the frost runes for death strike since u want to spam chain of ice.
    - Single fears can easily be dispelled but AoE fears can be tricky. Blood elf racial isn't bad but I don't think u will be able to always time the silence correctly to prevent instant fears. Against AoE fears I would either use trinket on all, Bubble or use trinket/bubble on one char and then dispell the others.
    - Human racial is the best. Draenei aren't worth it.
    - BiS gear is basically the same like on single boxer ret palys. I would get Smourne (if u can afford it) or Glorenzelg HC for coins. As trinket I would go for WFS since it boosts ur healing and dps equally.
    U can also consider to get the t10 two set bonus. I'm a fan of it because I love killing multiple opponents with divine storm and get aoe healed at the same time.
    Doing PvE is worth it to get epics from HoR and PoS to have somewhat of a starter gear. Also to collect emblems for the t10. Farming 5 man dungeons with dk tank and 4 ret is easy and fun anyway. In decent gear u shouldn't have problems clearing all hc dungeons including HoR hc.
    Edited: August 21, 2017

6. - Doesn't that glyph increase the range of deathgrip? U shouldn't have problems to catch kiters since u have Chain of ice and Repentance. Hand of freedom and cleansing against slows. I would make a mapped key that uses 5 macros with "/cast [@player1-5] cleansing" and interact with target so u can spam that to dispell and move to the opponent at the same time.
    - its does one shot. Especially when u combine it with handmouted pyrorocket. I would use a frost build with the DK though because spamming Frost strike deals the most burst and u usually dont have the frost runes for death strike since u want to spam chain of ice.
    - Single fears can easily be dispelled but AoE fears can be tricky. Blood elf racial isn't bad but I don't think u will be able to always time the silence correctly to prevent instant fears. Against AoE fears I would either use trinket on all, Bubble or use trinket/bubble on one char and then dispell the others.
    - Human racial is the best. Draenei aren't worth it.
    - BiS gear is basically the same like on single boxer ret palys. I would get Smourne (if u can afford it) or Glorenzelg HC for coins. As trinket I would go for WFS since it boosts ur healing and dps equally.
    U can also consider to get the t10 two set bonus. I'm a fan of it because I love killing multiple opponents with divine storm and get aoe healed at the same time.
    Doing PvE is worth it to get epics from HoR and PoS to have somewhat of a starter gear. Also to collect emblems for the t10. Farming 5 man dungeons with dk tank and 4 ret is easy and fun anyway. In decent gear u shouldn't have problems clearing all hc dungeons including HoR hc.

I am getting HC gloren, WFS hc, DV hc or WFS normal? and engineering for coins. Is that fine?

All humans

Should I farm the rest and buy for honor or get some more pve for coins like neck and boots? And buy furious gears for emblems from HCs?

7. I am getting HC gloren, WFS hc, DV hc or WFS normal? and engineering for coins. Is that fine?

All humans

Should I farm the rest and buy for honor or get some more pve for coins like neck and boots? And buy furious gears for emblems from HCs?
    Get DV HC. Eng is good for the extra burst with the rocket but I would rather skill it up than donating for it.

Farming dungeons for the furious gear is a good idea so u aren't naked when u start with PvP.
    I would stack only resilience and stamina gems for the start so u have a decent survivability in low gear.
    That u donate for more pve gear depends on if u wanna use the t10 two set bonus for pvp or not. In case u wanna use it ull need wrathful offsets or u lose to much resilience. I would go for at least 1250 resilience.

8. How do you stack all your slaves in one place (in one pixel) I used to use HotKeyNet and command /follow my_leader_name to move all characters.
    Without this knowledge it is hard to play melee multibox.

9. Isboxer makes a big difference especially with melee, turning on IWT and also click to move for slaves.

10. Jakkre what libram(s) do you use in pvp on 1dk 4ret?

11. I would go for Libram of Justice.

12. Yes, the one that increases SP of flash heal.