1. Tired of guilds that never help you? Check this out..

Hey everyone, the new guild You Know The Rules, is waiting for you, new guild growing really fast, anyone is free to join the guild! We are not like other guilds promising they will help you but once you join the guild, nobody cares about you.. NO! This is not happening here, we help people with RDF HC, Weekly Quests, Premades, Raids. Our well experienced officers explain raid tactics to everyone, and we will never get mad at you if you fail at something(no one was born knowing everything).

So DON'T wait anymore and stop looking for guilds that just think about themselves, and join You Know The Rules now!
    There is a tax to join the guild of 200 gold for every new member, which goes right to the guild bank so every single member of the guild can repair and get an item he needs from the Guild Bank.

Whisper Devilmaster in game or send me a mail!

2. it is worth mentioning that this guild is alliance

3. Yeah, I forgot to. 2 players whispered me already, go go guys!

4. I joined yesterday these guys are really helpful we did random dungeon finder and weekly it is a nice guild for players that are new to the game in general.

5. How about keeping my gold and repairing my gear whenever I need? This thing doesn't smell right. Is this a new way to get gold from ppl? Why is this even legal lol

6. Lol, I hope no one will give you gold.

7. Good luck and it's nice to know someone is helping them move forward.