1. Daily Quests

I have question which daily quests are most efficient to do and where can i find them? What is best quests set to do ?

2. nobody has answered you yet because we don't know what you mean by "efficient" and "best"

3. They're all ****. Just do cooking and fishing cause you need cooking for badges, and fishing for a chance to drop waterlodged thingie to sell it.
    Otherwise I haven't found questing profitable.

Or JC quest if you got JC, you gotta do that too ofc.

4. So cooking and fishing is profitable? Where are quests for them to do daily?

5. Where can i find any daily quests or any good gold quests anyway? i found some while doing shoulder enchant chains in village where ur ice warrrior girl and stuff, where are other camps with daily quests? many that i see on internet dont work here

6. Argent Tournament, you'll get 47-60g/quest
    but it gets boring real quick

7. Argent Tournament, you'll get 47-60g/quest
    but it gets boring real quick
    Which ones? Only i have are those that learn you to ride and use attack on targets, and they dont work btw

8. Which ones? Only i have are those that learn you to ride and use attack on targets, and they dont work btw
    They work, you're at the first set, you'll unlock many more quests if you keep going.

9. Nope, they dont im pretty sure when i use thurst on meele targer, shield breaker on ranged target and charge on exposed target nothing is ****ing happening -.-

10. I have question which daily quests are most efficient to do and where can i find them? What is best quests set to do ?
    Here. I asked my friend, GOOGLE, and he told me all this: WotLK Daily quests.
    Took less than 5 seconds to get an answer.

So. Why you didn't do the same? I mean GOOGLE is your friend too.

To go deeper into your question. Do the ones that are near each other? Kinda no brainer there too..

11. depends on what you need really.

if its money that you crave then start farming stuff