1. What are the macro to do multiboxing with rogue ? [TBC]

Hi guys,

I would like to try for the first time multiboxing on World of Warcraft : Burning Crusade. And I have some problems. Indeed, I already have a rogue lvl 70 on Medivh and I would like to up a Shaman with my rogue lvl 70 without being in group.

The deal is : How to do attack the target of my Shaman with my rogue ?

After many hours of search on google, i don't find any macro who works.

So if you have an idea of the solution ? I would be grateful.

F0NZEE.

2. I propose you the following commad:
    For shaman

/assist Rouge_Name
    /castsequence reset=8 Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,

! Add Chain of lightning when it become availible (around 32 lv)

3. /assist fonzee
    /cast sinister strike

But personally I would prolly have the shaman on follow and play the rogue, since it's easier to have a ranged on follow than a melee.

4. Yeah i'm aggree with you to play the melee but the deal is, i would like to have the all experience on my shaman without being in group with the rogue, so i need to shoot in first time with the shaman (to take quests, collect corpse, ...)

Edit :

This macro don't works because my rogue is always too far of my target.
    /assist Fonzee
    /cast sinister strike

I would like the rogue go on the mobs and attack him and when the mob is dead, he follow again the shaman. And honestly my macro skill is not very high so if you have any idea to do it i'm interested.
    Edited: August 21, 2017

5. I think as it's TBC which doesn't have interact with target, it can be a paiN to mix melee and ranged. The only real option is to set the rogue as master out of the group and as u run up to the targets the shammy cast a shock spell before u get there.

I guess your not using isboxer? If you are it's a lot easier

6. Indeed, i'm using a software called Many of WoW, so you're telling me with isboxer we have more options to configure the follow of the slaves ?

7. Have shaman on follow, play from rogue window and dont have them in a group. Put the macro below to shaman keybind 2, leave that keybind empty on rogue. Use the macro on mobs by clicking 2 from the rogue window and when they run closer to you, oneshot them with your rogue by using other binds than keybind #2.

Code:
    /assist roguename
    /cast lightning bolt
    I would like the rogue go on the mobs and attack him and when the mob is dead, he follow again the shaman. And honestly my macro skill is not very high so if you have any idea to do it i'm interested.
    You can't do this on TBC servers, you need IWT key which wasn't in the game before wotlk. Shaman on follow, rogue on the front.
    Edited: August 22, 2017

8. Indeed, i'm using a software called Many of WoW, so you're telling me with isboxer we have more options to configure the follow of the slaves ?
    Follow is as simple at just pressing alt f in isboxer, but can still only have rogue as master and shammy slave, but with key broad cat you can basically loot from the rogue for your shammy. Takes a little getting used to but it's not too bad.

If WOTLK you have IWT and you can say set at alt I and press it and the melee will head off to that target and you can stand back on the range.