1. Choppy gameplay at 60 fps

I'm experiencing this issue In the TBC realms (only, Wotlk is smooth) where i have 60fps (Stable) and low ping and the game is not smooth at all its actually really choppy like i'm having 40fps or les. I have tried everything to fix this (compatibility mode, gpu tweaks, Bios settings (for power management), Leatrix latency fix, Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, lowering graphics, Deleting Cache,wtf, All possible combinations of In game/gpu Triple buffering and Vsync). Sometimes i will log in and it will be smooth others it will be choppy as hell, (server peak hours dont seem to affect this issue either). Has anyone else experienced this problem or is it just me? After some google search it seems that the solution would be to enable the "reduce input lag" option but since it doesn't exist in TBC is there a macro that does this job? The only thing i haven't done yet is download the game again but i doubt it will help as there is no installation.

Thanks in advance

2. can you advise your cpu and display card model? maybe they are out of date.

3. Have you tried deleting your addons?(Obviously just move the folder so you can put it back if it doesn't work). Could it also be that you have a >60HZ monitor but TBC is set to 60 so it seems laggy?

4. i have a gigabyte gtx 660 and an amd fx-6300. no, the monitor is 60hz. Deleting addons doesn't seem to change anything is there a specific addon that causes problems in tbc?

5. can you advise your cpu and display card model? maybe they are out of date.
    that should work well with an out of date game....

6. I'm experiencing this issue In the TBC realms (only, Wotlk is smooth) where i have 60fps (Stable) and low ping and the game is not smooth at all its actually really choppy like i'm having 40fps or les. I have tried everything to fix this (compatibility mode, gpu tweaks, Bios settings (for power management), Leatrix latency fix, Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, lowering graphics, Deleting Cache,wtf, All possible combinations of In game/gpu Triple buffering and Vsync). Sometimes i will log in and it will be smooth others it will be choppy as hell, (server peak hours dont seem to affect this issue either). Has anyone else experienced this problem or is it just me? After some google search it seems that the solution would be to enable the "reduce input lag" option but since it doesn't exist in TBC is there a macro that does this job? The only thing i haven't done yet is download the game again but i doubt it will help as there is no installation.

Thanks in advance
    I just have to giggle at somebody saying that 40 fps or less is "choppy", I've played WoW with no video card, getting like 12 fps and it was perfectly smooth.