1. Aeonaxx :'(

Hey guys, i have a question, and sorry if i shouldn't post here, really dont have time to watch where should i xD
    Question is - At what (server) time does Aeonaxx spawns, i remember getting it at 10:14 PM but now it is 10:27 he still not here? So Does anyone now at what time he spawns, i know he does every about 8h :)

2. i randomly checked last week and found em, killed em. Works fine.

3. do you know what time was it possible? (server time)

4. I know the timer, but I will not randomly share it with strangers on public forums.

Good luck tracking him down.

Regards,
    Bearquard

5. that is most selfish thing i saw in quite some time.. This is forum and it is for HELPING PEOPLE, so u have it, if u want to share comment, if u dont, DONT COMMENT

6. I agree it works perfectly fine:

I've killed him over 20 times already and I dont plan to stop anytime soon. As you see, I am far from selfish. I help other people get it. Those who ask nicely. But others, not so much. And I will not share it publicly on the forums cause I dont feel like trying my luck to pull Aeonaxx first against 10 others, nor do I feel like fighting alliance every time I go to get it. Im too old for this type of crap.

Good luck finding him, again. I've censored the timers on the last 2 kills that were the most recent. The other timers I left cause they're irrelevant now.

Gl

Regards,
    Bearquard

7. For all those interested just killed at 5:30am server time. Will try to find out how long is the re-spawn for it and post that if I remember too.

8. For all those interested just killed at 5:30am server time. Will try to find out how long is the re-spawn for it and post that if I remember too.
    I'll be there to kill it the next time it spawns. :)

Regards,
    Bearquard

9. I will make sure to announce to global to make sure its not easy

10. Please do, Im coming with 2 others. :) Its gonna be blast!

11. As promised, another Aeonaxx has died under my hand and is safely resting in the mount stables of a good friend of mine. Go hate somewhere else mate, you're on my territory now, and it's not working out for you.

Regards, Bearquard

12. Hate naw you are just a dick, replying to a topic to say you not gonna reply to what was asked. Only reason I bothered to check for the timer was out of boredom and to post for anyone that wanted it.

13. So if I make a topic, 10k gold please, and someone replies with "go make your own", they're a dick?

Makes sense.

Stop being a moron, grow up, and stop hateposting on the forums or a forum ban is going to come. Next time before you hunt rare mobs make sure you get your pull game together. There were 3 of your people there and all failed miserably.

Now lock this topic before it gets out of hand. I've proved my point.

Regards.

P.S.: gg ez

14. 3 of my ppl? i was not even ingame since I had things to do. Not my fault the people that were there could not make a target/cast macro. I just posted the info its on them to get it you confirmed its a 9hr timer and not 8hrs so its on people that want it now.

15. you confirmed its a 9hr timer and not 8hrs
    Never had I confirmed anything about the timer of Aeonaxx.

I can tell you the information if you whisper me in-game with a nice attitude, but I will definitely not share it with random people who are a) Not my faction, b) Hostile towards me, c) Not taught manners

This is my last post on this topic.

Regards,
    Bearquard

12 Last