1. For everyone who are still hunting this mount, I can confirm the following spawn times: 5:30 S.T., 13:30 S.T. and 21:30 S.T. (every day at these hours). Since the spawn time is exactly 8 hours, small delays can however accumulate if not killed at the exact time of spawn. Good luck!

2. For everyone who are still hunting this mount, I can confirm the following spawn times: 5:30 S.T., 13:30 S.T. and 21:30 S.T. (every day at these hours). Since the spawn time is exactly 8 hours, small delays can however accumulate if not killed at the exact time of spawn. Good luck!

Small delays accumulate VERY fast. I can guarantee you this information will not be relevant at all anymore in 2 days at most. That being said, just got another one for the team.

Hooray people who ask nicely!

Regards, Bear

3. For all those interested just killed at 5:30am server time. Will try to find out how long is the re-spawn for it and post that if I remember too.
    The respawn time is i think about 8h, 8h15min, something like that :D

4. The respawn time is i think about 8h, 8h15min, something like that :D

Did you get yours yet? I wont be on to get it tomorrow, so theres your chance. If youre horde, whisper Bearquard, but BE NICE, and I'll help you get the damn mount. If you're ally, get it tomorrow, or you might have a problem, as Im there on 2 out of 3 daily spawns to get it for the people who ask nicely.

Regards, Bearquad

First 12