1. Dungeon Leeches

So, this has happened to me in every single dungeon I've gotten in today and because of it I've barely been able to complete a dungeon, since I keep getting the same ones.

It goes like this: everyone loads in, 1 person has a ***** that they dont want to do this one,m then spends the next 15 mins demanding we kick them and wasting more time then if they had of just done the dungeon.

most of the time their "Reasoning" is that it takes too long, by this I have no idea what they mean since most of the groups I've been in take between 20 - 30 mins to complete a dungeon, unless it's Zul Drak and you can take shortcuts and complete it in like 15.

So what is everyone's deal, why bother queuing for a dungeon if you **** around demanding to be kicked?

2. Yeah, that really pisses me off. I've had this crap happen to me about 4 times one day before finally getting a fully compliant group. Apparently getting my daily Frost Emblems is too much to ask...

3. Queue as a premade. Problem solved.

There is no "deal", people are just lazy fatass ****s. You're playing endgame WotLK where everything except HC ICC and RS is being handed to you freely. That is the MAIN reason why I stopped playing on Icecrown.

4. There is no "deal", people are just lazy fatass ****s. You're playing endgame WotLK where everything except HC ICC and RS is being handed to you freely. That is the MAIN reason why I stopped playing on Icecrown.
    LFM RDF HC 6k GS min, real quick run

5. Have to hurry, I got to fake afk at dalaran bank stairs in 10 minutes.