1. Ally Population in Ice Crown, is low?

Honest question, Ally Population in this realm, is low? Because every single map in this realm, the Horde is Ganking. Every single day, every single hour. I see more Horde than ally, im crazy or is this real? Ganking in SW, ganking in borean tundra, ganking in Stronvalle, ganking in every way every time.
    It's just frustrating.

2. it's roughly 50/50. both sides gank, whatever side you play it seems the other side do it more as you don't really go to their areas to see your faction doing it. that being said there's nothing you can do to stop it, best bet is to level is less popular areas.

3. it's roughly 50/50. both sides gank, whatever side you play it seems the other side do it more as you don't really go to their areas to see your faction doing it. that being said there's nothing you can do to stop it, best bet is to level is less popular areas.
    This is absolutely true and I personally have refused to level an alt until I properly plan out a leveling route. Unfortunately, seeing as though I play Horde, I cannot help you. Assuming Skuddy plays Alliance, however, maybe he can.
    Edited: August 22, 2017

4. I a little relieved, listen that. Because yesterday i just trying to up enginnering, just walk arround borean thundra and SW, and horde just keeping coming and invading the city and the borean, i just need to quit the game.

5. and horde just keeping coming and invading the city and the borean, i just need to quit the game.
    Well maybe that's a good signal you know? It means the realm is alive and well constituted. Perhaps MMO's ain't your forte

6. Well maybe that's a good signal you know? It means the realm is alive and well constituted. Perhaps MMO's ain't your forte
    I made me thinking man, thx. But yea im going to give some time, and try to leave this things aside. I like PVE but PVP not so much.

7. I a little relieved, listen that. Because yesterday i just trying to up enginnering, just walk arround borean thundra and SW, and horde just keeping coming and invading the city and the borean, i just need to quit the game.
    :/ and then there are the guys in cata just wishing these would happen again.

8. You can look at the realm statistics here:
    https://www.warmane.com/information

If that's accurate to date, then the population numbers are roughly equal throughout the day, with the Horde having slightly more people.