1. Ban Appeal

By checking the IP log, you can clearly see that my login history shows the United States again and again, then changed to Lithuania, it clearly was not me in control of my account. After leaving for a few months, I came back to restart playing on your server, only to find the security of my account had been compromised. After resetting the account to my email address and resetting the password, I found that my account was banned.

2. You're not the only one with this "problem", being banned and IP showing a logging from another country, a GM replied to me about it being a "bug", but then again 2 times when i got banned it showed loggins from another country, never before but only then... so yeah, funny bug, ey?. It seems accounts here can get easily compromised, but after enabling 2 factor authenticator, there hasn't been any "bans" nor loggins from another country except my own.

3. You're not the only one with this "problem", being banned and IP showing a logging from another country, a GM replied to me about it being a "bug", but then again 2 times when i got banned it showed loggins from another country, never before but only then... so yeah, funny bug, ey?. It seems accounts here can get easily compromised, but after enabling 2 factor authenticator, there hasn't been any "bans" nor loggins from another country except my own.
    It seems like you allowed your account to be compromised by having security issues, until you used 2-step authentication, which deals even with cases of people having weak passwords or lax security. I wouldn't call it funny, but irresponsible.

4. Seems you didn't quite get on what i found "funny". Anyway, it clearly showed 2 times that before my 2 bans there had been loggins from another country, but when i told a GM about those loggins, he/she said it's a bug. Never before my account encountered this bug, except then. Wouldn't say my pass was "weak" as you would describe or even call someone irresponsible without even knowing, my pass had numbers, capital letters etc. No way would i compromise my own old account, nor did i log in or use my account details on some weird website, like someone else suggested.

5. Seems you didn't quite get on what i found "funny". Anyway, it clearly showed 2 times that before my 2 bans there had been loggins from another country, but when i told a GM about those loggins, he/she said it's a bug. Never before my account encountered this bug, except then. Wouldn't say my pass was "weak" as you would describe or even call someone irresponsible without even knowing, my pass had numbers, capital letters etc. No way would i compromise my own old account, nor did i log in or use my account details on some weird website, like someone else suggested.
    Oh I did get it, perfectly fine, that you're insinuating that it's some issue on our security. The facts that many people don't use 2-step and never had their accounts stolen or "got banned from them being used in a different country" and that much higher-priority targets, like people with thousands of coins invested, don't have this sort of problem? Who cares.

6. If i was in charge of warmane i would just outright DENY support to account holders that are too lazy to use two step authentication.
    I've got over 50 accounts on warmane and every single one of them has 2 step authentication, i've never lost an account before.
    Protip : use winauth to manage your authentication, works great.