1. LF> Solo DK Tank Guide / Build

can anyone help me with a talents build for best self healing and solo DK tank or a guide that include it please? i'm new to DK and never played wotlk before i started playing WoW in legion and a friend told me to download and try this ty in advance.

2. This is exactly what I imagined a first time Legion player going back to expansions with actual talent trees would sound like. I'm not even sure what you're asking, best healing and solo DK tank? What do you want to solo?

3. Solo Dungeons and all, like i wanna be a DK tank that doesn't rely on healers.

4. In Wotlk, tanks werent doing dps like damage specs and healing like healer spec like they do in legion.

5. Solo Dungeons and all, like i wanna be a DK tank that doesn't rely on healers.
    I suggest you go Unholy then, Blood is slightly tankier but its damage is just abysmal on multiple mobs, which is the majority of dungeons. Blood would look something like this. It's build to squeeze as much damage from the blood tree as it possibly can without affecting your survivability. You'll heal for a lot and deal some decent single target damage if you put on some DPS pieces but your AoE will be low and killing packs of mobs will be a pain.

For Unholy I'd go with something like this. This spec has a lot of what the blood one does. It loses a bit of survivability in the form of 10% armor but actually gains healing because it can generate 6 death runes for more Death Strikes. It has alright single target damage and obscene AoE, in fact it's AoE damage goes up the more mobs you pull because of the way Wandering Plague works. Put on some crit off pieces and you can melt entire dungeons.

Keep in mind, you have to outgear/out level the content you're trying to solo quite heavily, don't expect to be soloing anything as soon as you make your character.
    Edited: August 22, 2017