1. [Suggetion] Matchmaking Battlegrounds by average ilvl / Gearscore

I've been noticing that I don't remember a battleground that I can say "It was a good match", its either totally rape the other team or totally get raped to the point one side is getting camped at the graveyard.

Its mostly because normally teams are completely uneven, one side is full of 2k gs players that normally also get flamed a lot, while the other team is fully bis shadowmourne team that demolishes the other team.

Thought maybe theres a way to make matchmaking take gear into consideration, like from 2k to 3k gs, 3k to 4k, 4 to 5, etc...

That way we can have a way more balanced battlegrounds, with 2k gs player that can participate in battlegrounds without fearing of being flamed all the time and also actually be able to do something in the battleground.

What do you guys think?

2. Every single BG is a premade group farming the graveyard of the other team of random players. NEVER ANY DEVIATION.

Preform AV simply guarantees a 15 man premade matches vs randoms. I've never seen pre vs pre.

Great idea with the ilvl thing but doubt they will do it since it's PvP related.

3. good point... but how to realize ?

4. I like the ilvl idea but probably too difficult to implement. In a server so far advance, i feel sorry for new players. I know, I just recently hit 80 on icecrown and the bgs are so messed up. The side that has the most geared people wins. I have yet to see an even match. Went back to outlands. =)

5. Well, the ilvl check system is already implemented ingame, you can see that on the dungeon finder when it checks for your ilvl and tells you if you can queue up for that dung, maybe there is a way to implement that ilvl checking system into the bg queue system.

6. This topic could have been legit on another server but this is molten/warmane dude, if you can't slam newbies or newcomers on the server with your full s8 smourne character or with your 30 men boxer, where is the fun ? u have to think as a profiler u know ? try to feel what these players feel !
    Here is an exemple :
    -damn fk...g sh...!! i got so pwned on retail with my 4 years old retpal that i feel betrayed by my own I.Q, my hate has no limits, i m gonna roll as a human retpal (yeah i m not a blood elf anymore, i got no nation, i identify as an helicopter) cuz of the racial and here it is i will become a legend in my bedroom, all my wallpapers atoms will remember my name, LEGEND dude UMADBRAH !!! die nooooooobz i are best, i am the sh...T !!!

you get it ?

that is one point and second point is related to the average i.q.
    There is a huge difference of i.q according to what country you come from thus average i.q in Africa is between 70 and 85 when europe has an average of 100 and east China is 105 (they are on top) we also share 15% of nehendertal genetic stuff with these chineses in Europe.

This way, u MUST understand why for some ppl alterac seems to be as hard to understand as making fire with two wood sticks long long time ago.They just rush and hit the mouse button and get rekt again and again...and again....and again.They cant even understand anything, not even the massive amount of taunts, insults etc, for these people u dont have to think as a profiler but as an anthropologist of the humanity past.

Despite my not that so bad english, i hope u get the whole idea.
    If u sort ppl/bg's by ilvl u lose 50% of the server pop (mostly ppl who donate).
    Edited: September 10, 2017