1. who is best?

Guys I started to do a warlock and a shadowpriest as horde (wotlk)

but I dont know who is better to-

pvp
    pve

May SP do top dps in raids?
    as warlock orc or undead?
    as a Shadow priest UD, orc or troll?
    demo lock's pet damage, stam, resilence scale well?

thank you for your feedback

2. As per my experience priests are better. Locks aren't that great. I have seen many locks of high gear do less dps. I'm talking about pve.

3. Preference, dude. I will say this, both classes have an insane amount of utility but priest, specifically shadow, is a lot easier to play than a lock. Disc priest takes some skill as well. I have both in bis pvp gear and I really wish I would have spent the money on a different toon than my lock. Another perk of priest is air pvp ;) but a good lock can solo almost anything. If you play horde on Icecrown, go watch Garloc play. He is probably one of the most talented locks, let alone players on that server.

To address your questions:

May SP do top dps in raids? They'll be in the top few but generally won't top a bursty class.
    as warlock orc or undead? I like undead for the racial, but it's up to you.
    as a Shadow priest UD, orc or troll? Mine is undead for the racial, I would also consider blood elf for the racial and proximity silence.
    demo lock's pet damage, stam, resilence scale well? Demo isn't a popular pvp spec so I couldn't answer that. The pet health does seem to scale with your health though.
    Edited: August 23, 2017

4. there is no best they both really good.however you will never be top DPS,DK/ret/mage are simple do way more then warlock or priest.
    as for fun my opinion in in PVE warmane is more fun Demo spec.its just fun spec to play even if you never best DPS you boost your raid dmg+ demon form is crazy fun :D
    in PVP on my opinion is priest is better.shadow have everything as priest BIG dmg,lots of heals,lots of CC fear/stun/silence/disarm,and can purge and mass dispel ;D
    also you have the option to go play disc in arena probably most fun healer to play for arena of all :D

5. thank you buddy, you are right! :)