1. Some advices would be much apreciated

Hello WoW Warmane players. I just donated for 10 coins just to get rid of that lovely message that tells you to wait for login.
    Small info - i played on molten 2 years ago or so as a beginer and i still am ish even tough i learned alot since then i am still a noob. I am curentily strugeling with my SPriest (lvl72) to make gold i have tailoring at 390 with full frostwoven set and about 1.3k GS. @I only play SP
    My favorite part in this game is Battlegrounds so my plan is to get to level 80 make the next tailoring set and go for it
    Curent gold about 5-600.
    I am really strugeling with gold maybe when i reach 80 i can farm faster and better.
    Profesions are tailoring 390 and enchanting 55.
    Questions
    1 How to make more gold with what i curently have /will have at 80? where to go
    2 Now that i have 10 coins whats the best way to spend them?
    @i saw i can buy around 15-16k gold with them
    3 is it worth buying gold?
    I mean i neeed 1k gold for cold weather flying and 5k for expert flying thats like OMG for me
    + Buying a dragon would be nice but thats like 5k gold min
    Best of luck
    Edited: August 23, 2017

2. Max out your professions.
    Get Kirin'Tor and Argent Crusade reps to be able to craft Leg enchant. Buy reagents. Sell those.
    Keep them selling and use profits to buy dream shards to buy enchanting recipes. Buy reagents. Sell those.
    Keep things running, when you have enough profit start selling Berserker, Black Magic and other top tier enchants. Buy reagents.

Do this few weeks and you will reach gold cap.

3. Thank you for taking time and helping me out.

4. How can i become small heard something about Noggenfogger Elixir Sequencial but when i go in tanaris that dude does not give me any mission, even tough i saw people that can use it and have it

5. How can i become small heard something about Noggenfogger Elixir Sequencial but when i go in tanaris that dude does not give me any mission, even tough i saw people that can use it and have it
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Noggenfogger_Elixir
    Check for each step in the quest chain. Some of the quests in the quest chain are offered by Sprinkle, not Marin.