1. How long does it take to level 1-80?

I want to make new alt on icecrown and I want to know if its worth buying the level boost.

How long does it take to level from 1 to 80? How bad is the low level ganking?

2. Last time I did it took me bout 3 days leveling each day for a couple of hours, no more than 3 cause I'm lazy to level.
    If you're super fast you can do it in a day for sure, but as a new player it shouldn't be more than 5-7 days.

3. I want to make new alt on icecrown and I want to know if its worth buying the level boost.

How long does it take to level from 1 to 80? How bad is the low level ganking?
    my fastest char was shaman 1-80 got within 11hrs or so.
    its not too bad, sure you will get ganked at some point but meh. go arround it.
    i was using my main alongside my lowbie so i didnt get ganked at all. they tryed tho.

4. If you pick the right zones and stay on task, I'd say it's about 15-20 hours of play. That can translate to a few days, weeks, or a month depending on your activity.

Low level ganking is avoidable or insignificant until you reach Outland. Then it becomes a bottleneck. Regardless, there are some archived level guides you can find on Google that give you all the zones by level range (WowWiki might have a page up about it too), allowing you to minimize the ****ty experience a bit. Let me know if you're completely new and I'll tell you which zones to avoid.

5. Not the OP, but I am new and would like some sort of estimate of a few places to avoid. I'm leveling Alliance if that matters.

6. Not the OP, but I am new and would like some sort of estimate of a few places to avoid. I'm leveling Alliance if that matters.
    Avoid Stv and Tanaris like the plague if you don't want to get ganked. Sometimes people will leave you alone, sometimes they'll be jerks and gank you for the hell of it. I've had good experiences with opposite faction members around my level questing leaving me alone, usually the 80s that ruin it sometimes.