1. Character transfer

I have red through some threads, found some answers, but i would still love to get some more direct response.
    Transferring lordaeron characters to icecrown, could it ever happen? Personaly i have quit lord long time ago and have no intentions of ever returning, like most people, but i have characters there that i would love heaving on icecrown, is the main issue of transfer anable, population problems?

2. Realm transfers are used to balance population. With Icecrown having daily queues in the thousands, don't expect transfers that way to happen.

3. Tbh, I would suggest something different - actually, a transfer FROM Icecrown TO Lordaeron. However, the characters eligible for such a transfer should be below 80 (79 - maximum level eligible for transfer). To prevent Lordaeron from being flooded by EZ acquired Smournes and ICC gear of course.

Also, such transfer should cost no less than 50 coins. That could raise up our population a little bit withouth touching 80 balance and status quo.
    Edited: August 24, 2017

4. I got a character at level 72 on Icecrown and now my friends have started to play on Lordaeron. How do i transfer from Icecrown to Lordaeron? Can't find the option.

5. I love how constructive ideas you get from moderators and developers when the idea of Lordaeron dying is being mentioned. Any news, updates, ideas for making the population increase? Or at least not completely die?