1. Situation on Warlock pets

So I've been doing some research on warlock pets, looking at guides, looking through forums, and looking up different locks on the armory from top guilds, and what I'm trying to figure out is what is the actual best pets for locks. This is for ICC 10/25 raiding, both demonology and affliction. Sometimes there won't be another lock (all 10 mans) and sometimes there will be. What I've found so far is:

- Demonology: there used to be bugs with felguards which caused them to be not as viable. On this server I'm seeing that demo locks seem to be split between imps and felguards. Which is the best one? Is one better because of the buffs it provides instead of its dps?

- Demo for BPC: I'm guessing that voidwalker is the optimal one. This doesn't seem to be such a contested situation.

- Affliction: is felhunter the way to go? or do imps continue to reign supreme here?

I'm hoping some of these questions are answered (especially regarding demo), but just put any information you can here pls ;)

2. As a pure demo lock, I always use imps for damage, since Felguards have lower damage output. This is due to the fact that felguards are subjected to glancing blows, while imps are not.

For bpc, why the heck do you want to use a voidwalker? They are fragile and cannot even tank an elite mob on ICC.

For affliction locks, felhunter is the only way to go for higher damage output. Shadowbite increases its damage the more dots you apply on the target.