1. An idea to bg/marks issue on Medivh

Hello.

I am curious if we could get any feedback on the current bg/marks issues on Medivh. Due to many still leveling, PvP scene will take a while till it kicks in for good, weeks/month/maybe more. Some of us, who were faster to level, are now experiencing problems with the marks flooding our mailbox and inability to use/spend them anywhere.

Other realms solved that with a mark transmuter into gold, or 3v1 into other marks. Could we have something like that here, at least for the time being? Even if AV gets enabled, there won't be enough people to queue it, so it won't matter. Soon, we are no longer going to be able to access our mailboxes due to them being filled to the brim with wsg/other marks.

What I am suggesting in practice:

1. 3 bg marks(of any type) turn-in for a set amount of gold (25? more?)
    or
    2. 3 bg marks(of any type) turn-in for 1 mark of our choosing (PvPers would opt for this one I reckon)

Both could be added to Kelm Hargunth (for horde - wsg vendor, for ally to their respective vendor).

Worth considering? Utter garbage proposal? Toss your vote/idea bellow.

2. I totally agree with you..

At this point we are getting so few pvp action, that in addition to that, stacking only wsg marks will put all that to waste..

In combination I suggested in this thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=364136 and utility like you suggested, we could get some pvp scene going here..

I know this isnt blizzlike and implementing this would move us from term "blizzlike" a bit, but to be honest, having no option to play pvp (or to be in queue for 4-5 hours to get few bgs) isnt blizzlike aswell..

Looking forward to seeing some solution in the future regarding these topics :)

3. Yeah, would be great to be able to get AV marks somehow - both for the honor grind and to be able to get the blue pvp gloves.

4. It's on all of us to try to get this and other minor pvp suggestions to staffs attention, so if you are willing, support it and something might happen.

Pvp atm is not in a good state on Medivh, and s small tweak in the right direction might make it more interesting to the larger audience. Unfortunately, if we wait too long, more and more will become alienated by the current situation and things most certainly won't be going in a positive direction, then.

5. I'm with this guy 100%. PvP will disapear soon if no one implement a solution.

6. Wouldn't it be good to combine bgs on mediv with bgs on outland?

7. Wouldn't it be good to combine bgs on mediv with bgs on outland?
    but then whats the point of playing medhiv at first place since you will end up playing with/vs people who can use the shop to gear up?
    its like linking lordearon with icecrown where 9/10 people have shadowmoure...

8. Lets not derail the thread. This is all about a simple, yet effective way to convert bg marks to allow us to purchase items requiring those we are unable to obtain now (or possibly ever since AV requires a lot of people queuing which we don't have and won't have anytime soon).

Focus on that, please.

9. I agree with Grim,
    lets focus on marks trading, at this point you can get some bgs going, not enough yet but we can hope that this will get better due to lots of people still leveling..

Making cross-realm bgs would be complete nonsense, not only due to shop on Outland, but due to realms not even being in the same state of pvp seasons..

Medivh is currently on season 1 and Outland is running season 2..

10. It's sad to see that almost a week has passed, yet not a single response or even a glimpse of improvement on the horizon.

With the population in severe downfall lately, I guess we can sign any meaningful pvp enjoyment here off.