1. MOP noob has another question.

Can someone put himself into a role of ele/resto shaman who wants to do transmog for his gear? Where would you start? How would you obtain scrolls? What are the other options? Would you do it at all? Is there any boost except the looks?

Thank you wonderful people

2. MOP noob has another question.

Can someone put himself into a role of ele/resto shaman who wants to do transmog for his gear? Where would you start? How would you obtain scrolls? What are the other options? Would you do it at all? Is there any boost except the looks?

Thank you wonderful people
    Transmogging on MoP is different than what you have seen on Icecrown. Transmogging on MoP is as simple as talking to the transmog NPC. These NPCs can be found in every major city. When you talk to them, a popup similar to your character screen shows up. You simply drag the item you want your gear to look like into the respective slot, and press done. There are no scrolls needed.

Transmogging is only for visual, it gives you no gameplay advantage.

3. Oh, I haven't seen Transmog ever before, when I played WOTLK it was Neltharion and then Deathwing. Thank you - just another quick question: Where can I find the NPC's on the ally side?

4. Oh, I haven't seen Transmog ever before, when I played WOTLK it was Neltharion and then Deathwing. Thank you - just another quick question: Where can I find the NPC's on the ally side?

5. Thank you Halta!

It would be nice If I could rename this post to Ele Shaman PVP, since I've changed my mind, but doesnt really matter.

I have a dilemma:
    Why would I as a exclusively PVP ele shaman who is going to play BG's ONLY choose PVP tinkets inatead of let's say Black Blood of Y'shaarj or Purified Bindings of Immerseus since my solely purpose is to burn the mdfk? They clearly give more SP and eventually damage when compared to PvP trinkets although I'm not sure If PvP Power means that much?

Edit: Let's say that I have full PVP gear, except trinkets or at least one trinket. Is that a bad choice?
    Edited: September 1, 2017

6. If you have both PvP trinkets they gives you additional aruond 2k-3k (can't remember exactly) PvP resilience wich is great for survivability.

7. If you have both PvP trinkets they gives you additional aruond 2k-3k (can't remember exactly) PvP resilience wich is great for survivability.
    Well ok, I know about the resilience but is that really better than 5-10k intellect when I need it?

8. Pve trinkets will downscale to 540 ilvl in bg and arena and also their icd of the proc is double of pvp trinkets.

9. I think the amount of pvp power they give make them mandatory. The resilience is just bonus :)

10. Well ok, I know about the resilience but is that really better than 5-10k intellect when I need it?
    U wont get that much int in bg/arena because of the scale down mechanic. When i run fmage with pboi + ktt (i know its not bboy but should still be relevant enough for the topic), my lance is only bit bigger than pvp trink (proc and on use). Considering the uptime is very2 low i still prefer pvp trinky.
    Edited: September 5, 2017

11. Ele shamans are also glass cannons. I would honestly only use pvp trinkets because you need the resilience. Any increase in survivability that you can get, take it. Over the years, people have learned to "kill the blue." I get focused on my shaman more than any other toon. So double pvp trinket all the way

12. 400 PvP Power is 1% dmg, so 2506 from the pvp trinket is 6.25% dmg. They are mandatory.

First 12