1. Do something with the colors for Gods sake

Okay, so it's been the fifth time I overwrote a reply I was doing for over 10 minutes now, and I'm mad.

You got a giant NEW REPLY button, coated in green and superbly visible, and when you click it, a quick reply window appears. All fun and games.

But after I write the reply, the stupid NEW REPLY button is still there, and when I click on it again, all the content from the reply disappears. Whereas your "Submit reply" button is grey on a black background (very smart, I gotta give you that), with minimal font and no boldness whatsoever.

So please, for the love of God, do something about these stupid buttons, cause its driving me mad. I've spent 10 minutes writing a good constructive reply to help somebody on the forums, and when Im done, I click on the large green button, cause you know, thats what youre usually supposed to do. But no, it erases whole content. Very smart.

The administrators of this forum deserve to be granted a free GUI development course, cause this is just unacceptable.

Regards,
    angry Bear

EDIT: I realised the website uses auto-save feature now, which calmed me down a little, but I still lost abit of the post. I still think you should do something about the colors though, to make it more visible and softer on the brain.
    Edited: August 24, 2017