1. Daily Raiding of Orgrimmar by Alliance Multi-Box Users

This is getting ridiculous. Every day a group of Shamans and Druids raid Orgrimmar with multi-boxes making the Auction House completely unusable. From what I can gather because there are so many of them, here are some of the characters doing this:

Purplebeer (one of the main toons for sure)
    Drutwee
    Shatwaalf
    Shatwee
    Shavier
    Shatwintig
    Druvijf

Plus quite a few more. I've donated to this server and I already feel like I don't want to play it anymore. This is grieving, it affects the whole Horde economy. Everyone in Orgrimmar is angry and this ruins the experience for a lot of people. I know multi-boxing is technically allowed, but this is ridiculous. You're ruining the experience for hundreds of people.

I know I'm not the only one tired of this.

2. go to the undercity maybe

3. Another dumb, meaningless thread.
    If warmane would get 1 penny for every time someone opened a Mbox hate thread they would be bilionares for sure.

4. Another dumb, meaningless thread.
    If warmane would get 1 penny for every time someone opened a Mbox hate thread they would be bilionares for sure.
    I honestly couldn't care less if someone multi-boxes. Sure it's irritating, but at least in battlegrounds people should be prepared to be killed. There's a big difference between using it to level or gain honor, and using it grief other players on the server.

5. you do know that it's your own damn fault if you ever get killed in a green zone right

6. There's alliance in 1 of my 4 Auction Houses.
    UNPLAYABLE

7. The Horde is full of bums. I don't blame the Alliance for showing no respect.

8. you do know that it's your own damn fault if you ever get killed in a green zone right
    Yes. I'm not exactly getting killed, It doesn't take away from the fact that nobody can auction items in Orgrimmar.

There's alliance in 1 of my 4 Auction Houses.
    UNPLAYABLE
    The most populated city for the Horde. Some people are new to the game entirely, I've had whispers from players that that have asked how to access the actual city part of Undercity before (I was greatly amused by this, they couldn't find the elevator). I never once used the word unplayable in my post so I don't know how you are getting that.

9. you do know that it's your own damn fault if you ever get killed in a green zone right
    The OP talked about the auctioneers being repeatedly killed, which he considers griefing. He didn't mention personally dying in the major city, so I'm not sure why you were so eager to make such an illogical leap. Typical ready-made, damage-control garbage.

10. The Horde is full of bums. I don't blame the Alliance for showing no respect.
    On a more serious note, I couldn't care less about multi boxers raiding Orgrimmar because they have (or at least SHOULD have on a PvP server) an environmental disadvantage. I don't see how one justifies 15-20 BiS balance druids and elemental shamans stacking on the VOA portal though, unless they come from a place of self-hatred.

11. The OP talked about the auctioneers being repeatedly killed, which he considers griefing. He didn't mention personally dying in the major city, so I'm not sure why you were so eager to make such an illogical leap. Typical ready-made, damage-control garbage.
    ?????????????

as ive said, go to the undercity or somewhere else. there's not even a magic ah spot unlike stormwind

12. ?????????????

as ive said, go to the undercity or somewhere else. there's not even a magic ah spot unlike stormwind
    but... but... how what why. The only 3 cities we need in the game are Org, SW and Dalaran, other's are non existent almost.

My personal favourite is TB, nice cow town with a cool lake in the middle and tall *** pole in the middle, what more do you need...

13. Boo-****ing-hoo. We did it to the alliance while I was horde and now I'll help the alliance do it to horde. This is why Blizzard gave you the option between pvp and moonguard.

14. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=360860

here is a topic from a great philosopher/motivational speaker about why getting killed by mboxers should improve you and make you an ambitious person

123 Last