1. How to report BG afkers?

Hello,

I'm wondering on how to report the afkers in battlegrounds.

The regular way is no-good (the in-game report method), because it disconnects you, and I'm not going to get a deserter buff just so I can report a person. It's stupid. (P.S.: Fix this already please....)

The second way I know is, "Report player away" button, which I also highly doubt does anything, as I've reported afkers with it several times, and I don't see any consequences, and I don't see them getting kicked out of battlegrounds either.

The third option is, I suppose, making a ticket. But am I allowed to create a ticket, or will the GM reply with "wrong button, try again"?

Cause the afkers in battlegrounds are getting out of hand, I've seen at least 15 afkers in different BGs today, and its only 5 PM....

So, how do I report these people, and am I allowed to post their names publicly?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Bearquard

2. If you got Nvidia GPU use shadowplay to record video and then just compound to one video and post it to youtube.
    Make ticket and add link to youtube and after ticket response delete video from youtube.

A lot work, but if you really want ban them. Also I hope warmane would delete them farmed gear too.

3. Thats actually move hassle then I'm willing to go through, especially since theres one in every bg. At least one. If thats the only way, it makes me wander what we even have GMs for. Just saying.

I literally have to bring the offender to them, show them a video proof, and demand a punishment in order for them to do anything..?

Naaaah.

Thanks for the answer though, appreciated.

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

Both ticket and PM has worked for me, though I'd suggest ticket as first option. You can record video and post the link, or use SS. If I see someone who goes AFK every BG, I take a SS during preparation phase to show the player has already entered the BG, one during BG (preferably showing the position of the player on map), and one with scoreboard when BG is over (showing 0 dmg,0 heal etc.). Make sure your SS are unedited and be concise when explaining the ticket.

Normally, I take these 3 SS each for 3-4 BGs where that person was AFK. I've had almost 100% success with this method and has gotten quite a lot of AFK-ers banned. However, I only report a player when I see them constantly AFK in BGs everytime they play.

5. Well the only time i need to use PM is trully for wintrading report, because 2 ticket closed without the one doing it getting banned (and still do it next 2 week duh).
    For afk ticket do work if you have good ss/capture video.
    Losing team tend to have alot afk er.....which is bad and i dont think we can report all ppl, but sometime i do find few toon fully afk from start and using some anti afk 3rd party program. I only report these guy.