1. Recruit more people to Lorde?

Although Lorde has a daily cap of about 5k players, its lowest point throughout the day would be at 900 players for a few hours. Is there something that can be done admin side like decreasing Icecrowns pop to 10k and allowing characters from icecrown to transfer that are level 79 and below? (no 80s frpm icecrown because theres too many donors) and decreasing cap to 10k would make some people want to transfer. No one wants to wait an extra 3 hours to get into icecrown. 12k players is even way too much. Dalaran is incredibly laggy (for me at least) and theres no denying leveling in icecrown is a huge pain in the nice popular areas to quest

2. Totally agree and support the idea, tbh. Mentioned it in another topic. 79 and below to be transferred to Lord. Good idea.

3. People chose Icecrown for a reason, why would they play with bunch of "oh its p2w crybabies"? You dont want to wait 3 hours to get to Icecrown? Pay 10 euros you freeloader.

4. you will never see transfers from a 7x realm to a 1x realm. thats what killed the old lord. you'll just have to deal with the fact that the majority have no interest in your 1x hardcore server.

5. Did you want hardcore x1 server? You got it!
    Ppl just leaving Lordaeron bcuz of too hard LVLing, rep farmin, gold/profs etc.
    But the MAIN reason is RDF Disable!
    Dount touch Icecrown with his online cap. Online there is very good! If you dont like que, pay 10 euro...
    There was many discussions about rdf and online of Lord, hardcore player want to play hard so they enjoed it, as for other they chose more easy server.
    Soon Lordaeron lose their players or there will only few guildies who raiding...other ppl will move to other server.
    I hope administration know the situation and will make somethink to solve situation otherwise they lose remainder ppl.

6. People chose Icecrown for a reason, why would they play with bunch of "oh its p2w crybabies"? You dont want to wait 3 hours to get to Icecrown? Pay 10 euros you freeloader.
    Thinking that people choose Lordaeron cause they can't or don't want to open their wallet is a totally WRONG assumption in many cases. I, for example, donated a bit more than 10 euros and play exclusively on Lordaeron. You can't buy gear here and it's great, but some bags / cosmetic items can be purchased and imo it's enough.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/bGPT3

In my opinion, x7 realm with imbalanced high-to-low level ratio and every 2nd plate wielder running with Smourne and BIS gear is not even remotely Blizzlike. I want to play hardcore game and many people (who can afford full Wrath + Smourne on Icecrown) chose this realm for a reason.

Lordaeron is fantastic, and all we really lack is around 1-2k more players for it to be just perfect. I will continue supporting and donating modest sums of money (gonna spend it all on t-mog scrolls, lol) and I believe many donors who play on Lordaeron will do the same - as long as the realm provides us with the game THE WAY it was meant to be played. The game we all LOVED back then in 3.3.5 times, with a true MMORPG spirit and challenges to overcome.
    Edited: August 27, 2017

7. I love Lordaeron's concept but the lack of RDF is what prevents me from playing it. And even though I'm not a fan of high exp rates that's why I still choose Icecrown.

8. Lordaeron is fantastic, and all we really lack is around 1-2k more players for it to be just perfect. I will continue supporting and donating modest sums of money (gonna spend it all on t-mog scrolls, lol) and I believe many donors who play on Lordaeron will do the same - as long as the realm provides us with the game THE WAY it was meant to be played. The game we all LOVED back then in 3.3.5 times, with a true MMORPG spirit and challenges to overcome.
    I've been here for a full week now and all I can say is: This^^^^

9. Well I play on both servers at different times. Sometimes I want the full WoW exp so I go to Lord. Sometimes I just want to mess around so I go to Ice. I spend most of my time on Lord after I've played around with a class I may or may not want to use. Yeah there is a wait time for Icecrown but you should do what I do and plan ahead for that. Log on, go make some food or take a shower and then come back. I usually wake up go brew some coffee, feed and walk the dog, make breakfast, then by then I am logged in. If there is still time left in the Q then I just go on youtube for a bit till it's ready. No big deal honestly. Remember you are getting WoW for free. Last thing I would do is complain about it. The 1x xp is fine for me on Lord but I hate having to search high and low for people to dungeon with. Luckily I've found a guild that always runs people to get them geared up.

10. PVP on Lordaeron is dead af, pve is awful without RDF... icecrown players will not play on Lordaeron no matter what you do... i stopped playing on Lord and started playing on Icecrown and yes, donators can be pain in the *** but the overall experience is way better than lordaeron... waaaaay more players on level 80 make server feel alive...cant say the same about Lord

11. PVP on Lordaeron is dead af, pve is awful without RDF... icecrown players will not play on Lordaeron no matter what you do... i stopped playing on Lord and started playing on Icecrown and yes, donators can be pain in the *** but the overall experience is way better than lordaeron... waaaaay more players on level 80 make server feel alive...cant say the same about Lord
    there is pretty active BG queue and arena queue so PVP is not really dead.
    its true that icecrown PVP community is like 100 times more active but everyone are fully geared,unless you have the coins to buy your gear on icecrown as new player you better prepare to get rekt for very long time untill you gear up.and you can forget about pushing any arena rating,9 of 10 plate users above 1500 have shadowmoure,that just turn me off so much from icecrown PVP .

12. there is pretty active BG queue and arena queue so PVP is not really dead.
    its true that icecrown PVP community is like 100 times more active but everyone are fully geared,unless you have the coins to buy your gear on icecrown as new player you better prepare to get rekt for very long time untill you gear up.and you can forget about pushing any arena rating,9 of 10 plate users above 1500 have shadowmoure,that just turn me off so much from icecrown PVP .
    Lordaeron pvp IS dead... you hardly get any arenas done and if u do u always play against 1 team and thats when you are playing on low rating... if u get higher you are basically fckd... sometimes u have to wait like 20 minutes for BGs and thats just an example I have waited even more... on Icecrown you get BG in 2 minutes easily... and you are talking about SH haha most of the people that have gear for donations doesnt even know what the fck they are doing bro... Shadowmourne gets annoying on higher rats in arena thats true but until then its fine.

13. Agree with you! Ppl with SM are so funny...they play faceroll in common...if you have good skill and low gear you will win them easily...atleast untill 1800...
    Checked by myself...play in sp+sub.rogue...we are in semi blue gear played good and wars with SM was not the problem for us...only one thing was the problem - is Mana! :-)
    So good luck with arenas...and enjoy killing good geared ppl with low skill...

14. Just look at the 3s Bracket XDD ppl already wintrading, because no other way to get shoulder/wep ratings xDDDDDD
    New Season since what ??? 11 Days ?? PPl with 140 Games ? XDDDDDD

15. Just look at the 3s Bracket XDD ppl already wintrading, because no other way to get shoulder/wep ratings xDDDDDD
    New Season since what ??? 11 Days ?? PPl with 140 Games ? XDDDDDD
    they probably just sit in 3s queue all day and win vs people who try to get 10 arena games for the weekly ap.if you check match history you can see they dont win trade unless there is like 20 other active teams who all lose vs them on purpose.

Agree with you! Ppl with SM are so funny...they play faceroll in common...if you have good skill and low gear you will win them easily...atleast untill 1800...
    Checked by myself...play in sp+sub.rogue...we are in semi blue gear played good and wars with SM was not the problem for us...only one thing was the problem - is Mana! :-)
    So good luck with arenas...and enjoy killing good geared ppl with low skill...
    semi blue geared winning vs bis geared sm teams i call this bull****.give us your char name and lets see armory and match history.
    but then again other day on lordearon we was doing 10 games for weekly ap with green/blue gear and we won some vs 5.5k feral/rogue....so maybe people who really have no idea how to PVP exist.however they are 100% not above 1600 rating.
    Edited: August 31, 2017

12 Last