1. they probably just sit in 3s queue all day and win vs people who try to get 10 arena games for the weekly ap.if you check match history you can see they dont win trade unless there is like 20 other active teams who all lose vs them on purpose.
    ye 140 games in the first 11 days of the a new season what was like avrg total games for r1-3 pass 3 seasons xDDD ok
    matches below 30sec with enemy team doing 0 dmg/healing, seems like they must be really skilled to cc chain 3 ppl for 20-30 seconds XDXDXDXD

2. ye 140 games in the first 11 days of the a new season what was like avrg total games for r1-3 pass 3 seasons xDDD ok
    matches below 30sec with enemy team doing 0 dmg/healing, seems like they must be really skilled to cc chain 3 ppl for 20-30 seconds XDXDXDXD
    hmm yes lots of games enemy have 0 healing or almost no dmg wtf.i am just surprised so many people are willing to win trade 1 team.

3. hmm yes lots of games enemy have 0 healing or almost no dmg wtf.i am just surprised so many people are willing to win trade 1 team.
    called this having alts/friends LUL
    not that i care what they do just wanted to point it out haHAA
    PvP was dead like 4 Seasons ago xd

4. I don't understand why would you invest so much time into character on x1 realm just to get it banned for shoulders. Sad part is only hunter managed to buy them. If you gonna wintrade to buy shoulders at least do it properly. Get enough arena points, wintrade to 2k, buy shoulders, disband team, rename.

5. what warmane care better hand out better rewards for dead bracket XD apparently farming 1,5k 10loss team and abusing friendlist,guildmates and 500alts is more balanced and skilled than ****ting on everyone in atleast halfway alive bracket in 2s : D

6. what warmane care better hand out better rewards for dead bracket XD apparently farming 1,5k 10loss team and abusing friendlist,guildmates and 500alts is more balanced and skilled than ****ting on everyone in atleast halfway alive bracket in 2s : D
    LOL the moment i saw ur acc name as "last post" in this topic i knew it'd be about 3s being dead DDDDDDDD
    Clearly theres an incredibly talented PHP playing on Lord atm that is 2k 11 days after the season ended with 95% of their games under 30 seconds and with the enemies doing 0 dmg haHAA

7. LOL the moment i saw ur acc name as "last post" in this topic i knew it'd be about 3s being dead DDDDDDDD
    Clearly theres an incredibly talented PHP playing on Lord atm that is 2k 11 days after the season ended with 95% of their games under 30 seconds and with the enemies doing 0 dmg haHAA
    what they care. if staff looks into this matter like they look into lod expect an answer next year

8. Its insane cuz i try not to care and i don't play there but seeing people cheat so blatantly and possibly get away with it is straight ruining the realm

9. Play to win. :---------------------------------------)

10. Since they turn it to arena PRO talking here, here is my suggestion to get more people. Increase lil more rates, but leave it without RDF and donations. People will level more easy and save time atleast on that ( I dont see many leveling atm). RDF is not gonna be such a big problem if we can get more people to play in the realm. Maybe Im wrong but atleast you can try with some changes.

11. Rates are ok.If they add heirlooms that will help alot for lvling ppls.

12. @Pova either that or just enable RDF. Ireally see no problem with RDF. A lot of people like x1 myself included but without RDF or heirlooms (I prefer RDF) I really don't think it will improve the population influx. Why would anyone wanna mess with the rates? x1 is ideal but we need the Random Dungeon Finder to enhance that experience. Otherwise leveling 2nd or 3rd char on Lordaeron feels more like a penance than pleasure.
    Edited: September 15, 2017

First 12