1. Best class for solos

Wondering what the best class as a solo would be? Also if any new players see the fourm post they can see for them selves

2. I think druid is the best since you have all possible specs. Moonkin has so much self-healing with Heart of the Wild and Cenarion Ward.
    Ret paladin is also good if you pick eternal flame since the HoT heals you for 50% more than normal.

3. Retribution paladin. It can heal himself up and it's pretty nice for PVE and PVP.

4. What expansion are we talking about? Solo what? Since Wotlk it is Death Knight. Before probably Frost Mage or Druid

5. what what what ? Where is the Hunter ?

6. Any class that has a tanking spec. Even when not specced in Prot/Feral/Blood/Frost/Brewmaster, they either have great self healing or great durability.

Oh, and Hunter.

EDIT: I speak this for Cataclysm, Mists, and Wrath. I have never played max level Burning Crusade, so I can't confirm anything about that. I have not included Legion or Warlords because those expansions are not present on the Warmane servers at the time of this post I've made.
    Edited: September 22, 2017