1. Worgen Zone

Hello everybody

I made a Worgen char and i'm still stuck on the prologue, there is this quest called '' Betrayal At Tempest Reach ''.
    Normally i'm almost out of the Worgen zone i think, but for that quest i have to kill 2 mobs.

- Baron Ashbury
    - Lord Walden

I found Lord Walden, no problem.. But when i get to the location where Baron Ashbury normally have to be then he is actually invisible there.
    He can hit me and i see my HP going away, but i can't target him.. is there another way to leave the Worgen area?

Baron is located at that tower or lighthouse, southeast of Gilneas.

Thanks.

2. It is best to start over or write gm a ticket to remove you from zone. You can no longer be summoned and or use the exit tunnel for escape.

3. Alright Gobarz, thank you for the info. But i dont understand how there are Worgen players that are already outside of the area.. lol

4. One way that you can play as worgen is to create other race with your class and then use 20 vote points to convert it to worgen. Same should work for goblins too

5. One way that you can play as worgen is to create other race with your class and then use 20 vote points to convert it to worgen. Same should work for goblins too
    Or just ask for GM to get you out. All methods of escaping the zone early have been blocked. Even on Cata.