1. Valanir bugged ????

Hi valanir dont proc i try all spel heal ,unstcuk site ,rellog ,change spec but nothing .
    Have another 2 valanir and dont work is bugged ?
    TY for help bb

2. Hi valanir dont proc i try all spel heal ,unstcuk site ,rellog ,change spec but nothing .
    TY for help bb
    it works fine idk what you talking bout.

3. Hi valanir dont proc i try all spel heal ,unstcuk site ,rellog ,change spec but nothing .
    TY for help bb

Confirmed not working on druid

4. Been sitting in a dungeon healing myself against mobs for 5 minutes, no procs with any priest ability.

5. Checked Paladin, Druid and Priest on the testing realm, the proc does happen as it should.

Is this issue only on Icecrown?
    I can personally confirm that it isn't working for Priest, Druid, and Shaman on Icecrown but I haven't heard of an issue on any other realm. I've heard from friends that it's not working on their Paladins as well.

6. I confirm. I have a druid and paladin with val'anyr and its way of working has been changed since the last 2-3 days. It's not utherly useless but it's not proccing if you don't take any damage (let's say if you are running around dalaran and try to proc it with any healing ability it won't work) and its proc rate has been decreased.

7. it works fine idk what you talking bout.
    That was an unnencessary reply. If you do not own a val'anyr yourself just don't say it's working without being sure of and if you have one you should've realized by now. Regardess, it has been touched and not working as intended.
    Edited: August 26, 2017

8. Checked Paladin, Druid and Priest on the testing realm, the proc does happen as it should.

Is this issue only on Icecrown?
    I think so. Haven't heard anyone complain about it from Lordaeron.

9. Just did a couple BGs and it seems to be procing again, I assume they got it with a hotpatch.

10. Just did a couple BGs and it seems to be procing again, I assume they got it with a hotpatch.
    It was alway proccing to me. It was just proccing less than 2-3 days ago and not proccing from overhealing.

11. It was alway proccing to me. It was just proccing less than 2-3 days ago and not proccing from overhealing.
    Yeah, I assumed they fixed it procing off overhealing and forgot to fix the proc chance to compensate.

12. Yeah, I assumed they fixed it procing off overhealing and forgot to fix the proc chance to compensate.
    Is it proccing off overhealing for you rn? I'm testing for 5+ minutes on my resto druid and didn't get any proc.

13. Is it proccing off overhealing for you rn? I'm testing for 5+ minutes on my resto druid and didn't get any proc.
    No but I'm also playing disc in the bgs we're doing, but our druid is using it and he's fine. I tested it on my priest and couldn't produce an overhealing proc

14. No but I'm also playing disc in the bgs we're doing, but our druid is using it and he's fine. I tested it on my priest and couldn't produce an overhealing proc
    Yeah that's exactly the problem, not proccing for overhealing. I'm not even 100% sure if the proc rate was lowered or not, I'd be happy if they fixed it so it procs from overhealing like before

12 Last