1. When will they update the items on the donation store

I am a guy who works 10 hours a day, have a wife, kids and a dog. I don't have much time playing this game, but when I do, I want to have fun.
    I mainly play arena, and I get 2 shotted without any resilience gear, and that's not much fun.

So, with the launc of arena season 2 on Outland, I hoped that the s2 off pieces and s1 glad pieces would be available for purchase on the store. But it's not yet.

Has anyone heard or does anyone know when the devs usually update their stores? Also, do you think the s1 glad pieces will come out on the store?

2. Yes, too, I'm waiting! Faster update

3. I hope it will never happen.
    Arena gear in the Store will kill PvP.

4. hoping to have mag/gruul drops on the shop soon, since they have been on farm for a long time <3

5. hoping to have mag/gruul drops on the shop soon, since they have been on farm for a long time <3
    Hoping they add High King Mulgar drops since he only drops tier pieces now (bug? rip bloodmaw magus blade).
    Edited: August 28, 2017 Reason: clarity

6. Hoping they add High King Mulgar drops since he only drops tier pieces now (bug? rip bloodmaw magus blade).
    Yep. have only gotten 2 tokens to drop past 4 kills.

And I hope they dont release any t4 as not even everyone (very few guilds, if any) has cleared t5 yet..

7. Yep. have only gotten 2 tokens to drop past 4 kills.

And I hope they dont release any t4 as not even everyone (very few guilds, if any) has cleared t5 yet..
    Dont you mean you hope they wont release any t5? otherwise doesnt make much sense..

8. I'm pretty sure the shop has been updated.

9. I`m pretty sure you missed the Dragonspine Trophy since everything else from Gruul is obtainable :)

10. I`m pretty sure you missed the Dragonspine Trophy since everything else from Gruul is obtainable :)

Where is DST? Mods please inform them they forgot to add it.

11. 99% sure it wasn't added on purpose.

12. Agreed, not having DST in must be a mistake, caster had the SP hc trinket available as soon as store was released, lots of BiS trinket are also available across the board and will be in the future so I see no reason not having dst.

If dst is released its value is good but not OP and wont imbalance the content. What makes this trinket BiS for so long is the fact it scales with gear better than the other trinkets.

13. again..everything for casters, nothing for melees. balanced, ty

14. there are also at least 3 Items I`ve found, that shouldn`t be obtainable

15. I hope it will never happen.
    Arena gear in the Store will kill PvP.
    First off, it's already in there. Second, it's just S1 stuff now that S2 is up, catchup, just like PvP. Not sure how it will "destroy" PvP? If anything more people who don't have the time to farm the gear (like the OP) will PvP, utimately increasing the number of people PvPing.

12 Last