1. Dragonspine Trophy is not on the store, not surprising since almost nobody has it yet after months of clearing. They did add Magisters Terrace items and Shattered Sun rep necks to the store though, which is really dodgy since they are BIS while not being available in game.

Agreed, not having DST in must be a mistake, caster had the SP hc trinket available as soon as store was released, lots of BiS trinket are also available across the board and will be in the future so I see no reason not having dst.

If dst is released its value is good but not OP and wont imbalance the content. What makes this trinket BiS for so long is the fact it scales with gear better than the other trinkets.
    That's nonsense, what makes it BIS for so long is the fact that it's vastly overbudgeted for T4. It's just like how Shard of Contempt from Magisters Terrace is also vastly overbudgeted (It's ilvl115 same as early/mid Kara loot), and is even stronger than DST while being lower ilvl. Haste is Haste, for Rogues Haste is worse in later gear relative to other stats, which is demonstrated via the stat weights posted on Elitist Jerks, for Warriors Haste becomes stronger in later tiers but is weaker in T4/T5.

Regardless of either of these factors Dragonspine Trophy is BIS for all classes regardless of how much they like haste, purely out of it being overpowered, in terms of proc strength/uptime. To put this into perspective, the proc on DST has around 135% more stat budget than Bloodlust Brooch's on-use, while also having around 50% more uptime throughout an average fight.
    Edited: August 28, 2017

2. Dragonspine Trophy is not on the store, not surprising since almost nobody has it yet after months of clearing. They did add Magisters Terrace items and Shattered Sun rep necks to the store though, which is really dodgy since they are BIS while not being available in game.[/u]
    Magisters Terrace items were removed within 24 hours when the Store first released & were then refunded from anyone who had purchased them over the following days. We were slow on removing SSO items however even if someone did buy them, they couldn't use them as rep is simply unobtainable.

Hoping they add High King Mulgar drops since he only drops tier pieces now (bug? rip bloodmaw magus blade).
    Should now be fully corrected. Please file a bug report should you encounter this in future.

I`m pretty sure you missed the Dragonspine Trophy since everything else from Gruul is obtainable :)
    We decided against having this available within the Store for now given it's rarity and the state of overall progression. We'll review this decision in a couple of weeks.

3. Magisters Terrace items were removed within 24 hours when the Store first released & were then refunded from anyone who had purchased them over the following days. We were slow on removing SSO items however even if someone did buy them, they couldn't use them as rep is simply unobtainable.

Should now be fully corrected. Please file a bug report should you encounter this in future.

We decided against having this available within the Store for now given it's rarity and the state of overall progression. We'll review this decision in a couple of weeks.
    There are Magisters Terrace items on there right now, I'm not talking about before I'm talking about the updated items on the store, which includes for example "Distracting Blades" and also includes the Shattered Sun reputation necks, which at this point of progress is not obtainable in game.

http://tbc.cavernoftime.com/item=34783
    http://tbc.cavernoftime.com/item=34679
    http://tbc.cavernoftime.com/item=34603

These items are on there right now. I see that exalted rep is needed to use the neck, but it shouldn't be on there.

4. An old removal list appears to have been used where Distracting Blades + SSO rep items were missed. It should be corrected within the hour.

& as usual, they'll be refunded from anyone who has purchased them.

5. I don't expect a reply on this, but the pricing on items on the store is curious.

1h Prince/S1/Gruul 1hand weapon = 23
    2h Prince/S1 ranged weapon = 26
    2h Prince/S1 melee weapon = 29
    Magtheridon trinket = 23

Does that mean to say that Dragonspine Trophy when eventually added will follow this formula of item level and item class?

6. I don't expect a reply on this, but the pricing on items on the store is curious.

1h Prince/S1/Gruul 1hand weapon = 23
    2h Prince/S1 ranged weapon = 26
    2h Prince/S1 melee weapon = 29
    Magtheridon trinket = 23

Does that mean to say that Dragonspine Trophy when eventually added will follow this formula of item level and item class?
    Yes, the majority of items within the Store follow an item type + ilvl formula & it's still undecided how we'll handle DSTs availability once released.

7. There is like 20 dst's on the server, it wont be added for a while so dont get your hopes up.

8. Lots of other items have never been or rarely been dropped and are still in the store, e.g Magtheridon Eye, Yors rings, Decapitator when the store first got out (I can probably find more caster items in there but Im melee so Im listing what I checked), ...

So again, I dont see why melee and caster shouldnt be on an equal footing with the rest.

9. Lots of other items have never been or rarely been dropped and are still in the store, e.g Magtheridon Eye, Yors rings, Decapitator when the store first got out (I can probably find more caster items in there but Im melee so Im listing what I checked), ...

So again, I dont see why melee and caster shouldnt be on an equal footing with the rest.
    Decaptitor is neither rare nor is it special, Yors rings are only rare because of the quest/rep requirement to summon him and they are not special past T4, Dragonspine Trophy as I previously pointed out is vastly overpowered for its ilvl and is BIS at the very least for most physical specs until Sunwell release, and in some cases even then.. And it's also a fairly rare drop (lower chance than other items from Gruul), most guilds have either not seen it drop at all or only once since server launch.

You can't really compare it with other items, for me personally It doesn't matter if I look at T4 or T5 loot tables DST is the biggest upgrade from my current (already very decent) items. Even if I had Tsunami Talisman from SSC the upgrade from TT to DST is still larger than any other item other than the Vashj expertise belt, another highly sought after item, DST is highly desired for a reason, it's far ahead of any other item in that slot, and remains that way until Sunwell releases.

If you use the Decapitator example, you have many equal or superior options from Kara/Crafted/S1, DST has nothing close until 3 tiers above.

10. The item I listed before are mainly here to show that DST not being on the store shouldnt have anything to do with "it hasnt been dropped yet", since it has quiet a lot (http://realmplayers.com/ItemUsageInf...OUT&item=28830, all people are not accounted for here, and in comparison with Mags eye which is the only item you can compare it with http://realmplayers.com/ItemUsageInf...OUT&item=28789).

As for the argument its too powerful at the moment to be on the store. Yes its powerful, but as I said this item bring melee a pure %dps increase, whereas other trinket bring a fairly static dps increase no matter what your gear is, making DST what it is. The overpowered component for its ilvl is certainly here but its only partially why it remains BiS so long. All that to say that atm, DST may only be at 50% of its maximum potential (as said before the more gear you get, the better dps increase it brings), and while still being currently very strong, its not as overpowered as you make it to be (if it were all top logs would be filled with the people that have it atm).

The only other trinkets you can compare it with are Eye of Magtheridon for SP/Afflilock (the latter being at least as powerful as DST in current tiers) and Quagmirran's Eye (also largely overpowered for its ilvl and very close to DST in terms of dps output), all being available as soon as store got updated. You could also get Lightning Capacitor in there since its a very powerful niche trinket for elem (BiS until T6 if I remember correctly)

11. As for the argument its too powerful at the moment to be on the store. Yes its powerful, but as I said this item bring melee a pure %dps increase, whereas other trinket bring a fairly static dps increase no matter what your gear is, making DST what it is. The overpowered component for its ilvl is certainly here but its only partially why it remains BiS so long. All that to say that atm, DST may only be at 50% of its maximum potential (as said before the more gear you get, the better dps increase it brings), and while still being currently very strong, its not as overpowered as you make it to be (if it were all top logs would be filled with the people that have it atm).
    The scaling factor you're talking about is quite a blind viewpoint and I'll tell you way. Scaling affects all stats/items through synergy, if I have full Sunwell gear I gain more dps from Bloodlust Brooch than I would in full T4, since the AP scales with the stats I already have on gear (crit/haste/arp/expertise/hit) thereby increasing the dps value of the attack power. To describe it the way you have shows quite a large lack of understanding of scaling and synergy, because you say it as if it only affects haste.

How stats should be evaluated is through "relative" comparison with other stats and through synergy. This also means that generally stacking haste causes a devalue of the stat relative to other stats, and that is what we see occuring somewhat at Sunwell gear levels (due to high values of Haste on items). For Rogues due to the relative value of haste gradually dropping off with superior gear the DST trinket actually loses value relative to other trinkets. That doesn't mean it is bad or even surpassed, but it does objectively mean it's doing the opposite of what you're describing, when using "relative" comparison.

The only way It would gain value is if

A. The proc mechanic was affected by increased gear, and its not. Tsunami Talisman falls into this catagory, as procs are based on crits.. DST however does not.

B. Haste increases in value relative to other stats with further gear. This does happen to Rogues and Warriors marginally throughout T5/T6 but not at any especially large rate, but rather a natural linear progression due to effects of haste not scaling well with itself as a stat. And as soon as said Rogue/Warrior starts throwing on high values of Haste from the drops in Sunwell it sees a relatively steady decline. Warriors can avoid this somewhat due to the Crit/Arp items on offer (allowing haste to remain strong for the limited amount being used), while Rogues cannot really avoid it.

The important observation is that none of these factors really changes the "ranking" of the trinket at all, it's the best because of overbudget and it remains the best because of overbudget, but it's value relative to other trinkets does not increase or decrease significantly at all and arguably DST plays a smaller relevance in later tiers due to the much greater availability of other strong trinkets pre-Sunwell. DST for Rogues is worth more than double an Hourglass of the Unraveller, hell it's not far off double a Tsunami Talisman.. But a T6 levels rogues have a number of really strong options, the difference isn't even remotely as large.

Edit : And finally, yes the dps value granted by the trinket increases with better gear, but that is also true for effectively every other trinket in the game. Saying something like "DST is only at 50% of its potential" is pure gobbledygook.
    Edited: August 29, 2017

12. I have seen people who still have the magister's terrace items, they did not refund and remove them.

13. I have seen people who still have the magister's terrace items, they did not refund and remove them.
    They've now all been refunded

First 12