1. Battlegrounds

Hello. It seems like I lose every BG on the horde side these days. Almost every BG, alliance has 4-5 "bases"/all towers/2 flags capped when I get in. Horde players have **** gear, so they get pwned in 2 secs, and alliance has full PvP gear. The only BG "we" seem to win sometimes, is EotS. We RARELY win AV and WSG, and sometimes AB. I've lost 9 BGs in a row today, and we didn't stand a chance in any of them. This is kind of frustrating. Thx a lot for 3 months of alliance buffs.

Are there any data of the win% in BGs?
    Edited: August 26, 2017

2. Weird,i lost like 11 Av's today in raw,like 15 abs in row,and won 2 wsg.Do the math....

3. The thing is BGs are a total joke right now. It's totally unbalanced regarding numbers due to the multiqueue option. You should never be able to switch BG once you enter one. You can join any bg and when the other starts suddently it's 10 vs 3 and people start crying "don't fight, let the win". This is a joke.

4. The thing is BGs are a total joke right now. It's totally unbalanced regarding numbers due to the multiqueue option. You should never be able to switch BG once you enter one. You can join any bg and when the other starts suddently it's 10 vs 3 and people start crying "don't fight, let the win". This is a joke.
    ^^^ This is what's wrong with BGs

5. I will explain you ... bg are not for 1.3k gs green ppl who enter with fresh 70 to farm gear... go normals then u wont be lvl 1 target dummy for 300+ res wars. Go premade grp like everyone else then u wont have problems.

6. I won like 5/6 AB(2 comebacks, alliance had around 500 points before i joined cuz they played 12 v 5), 1/2 WG...

7. that's not what i heard and see from horde players themselves, read that pm from papachocolat @inclave yesterday @ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169928105 @ 03:58:05:

from

8. Alliance should be allowed to multiqueue until PvP is fixed.

You can't offer perks to play one faction then take them away immediately when everyone hits 70.. there's a MASSIVE gear imbalance due to the fact so many alliance are relatively recent 70s. 1.5x honor should continue imo until it's better balanced.

Bugging Drek out to do more damage and have more health than Vann in AV further makes this case.