1. PvP Medivh, ideas to solve it

Hello all,

I love pve and pvp so thats why I came to Medivh. I knew that pvp wasn't the same as outland but I still thought it would be playable. I wish I didn't have to say it but pvp is, practicallty, dead on Medivh. I know it's difficult and Medivh is suppose to be a ''PvE'' server but, most of the people, like to kick *** sometimes and that's why I'm writing this post. So I would like to explain the main problems and then, share some ideas to fix it:

PROBLEMS:

1- There aren't enough people to play PvP, specifically, alliance people so even if horde queues during hours... it won't run any BG or arena except of 1-2 hours at 10 pm server.

2- Due to a lack of people, alterac is unavailable so we can't buy some items which needs alterac's badges.

SOLUTIONS:

1- Cross BG's queue and arena with outland: I know it's difficult to implement it but that would fix ALL problems. I know some people would cry because ''they already have got pvp gear in shop item'' but, at least, Medivh's players could also play pvp... we really feel so frustrated.

2- Add a npc vendor who trades any of the badges for alterac ones, this player explain it: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=364919

3- Allow people to migrate from Outland to Medivh: that would fix the lack of people a little bit.

4- Allow people to change faction to alliance: at least, I would do it just to run more BGs.

5- ''Yellow Staff messages'' for both factions to promote PvP like ''the alliance needs you in Arathi Basin, join them! The horde won't win us!'' Those messages would de written in both chat's factions when a BG needed people. The staff could also contribute easily with messages in /global.

I know that PvP couldn't be a priority now but people is quitting Medivh... We thought that PvP would resurrect with the new arena season but we have got the same problem that we have been suffering since the beggining of the server: lack of people.

MEDIVH WILL RISE AGAIN WHERE IT SHOULD BE: THE BEST PVP/PVE TBC SERVER.

Sorry for my english, I know it sucks xD

Thank you for your attention.

2. I posted a short response to another post about PvP, but I just want to say that I think the community can continue to do its best to promote PvP by organizing groups during peak times, but it's nearing the time where the staff should take action and implement a change or fix to help this situation.

3. The only thing Medivh needs its 5x experience till lvl 58 or 60. The 1-60 old world content is better on Elysium anyway, so a true blizzlike TBC experience would not be changed. We came here for Outland, not for Azeroth really. And thousands would move from Outland tomorrow if they reach Hellfire Peninsula fast. Fact.

4. Some players love this serveur for this blizz rates.
    Wait a month, you will see some change with pvp, actually the server is full of new player levelling, i'm of one thoose.

Be strong, be patient, we are pioneering :D