1. Making Gold

What professions make the best return in investment here on Icecrown? Taking mining seems like a no brainer, but I'm not sure about the second profession. Is blacksmithing worth the time since I'll most likely replace all the crafted gear in short time anyway? Maybe Jewelcrafting, but I heard that leveling up JC cam be expensive before you make any returns. What about herbalism, do herbs sell for good profit?

If there are others ways of making good gold outside of professions it's be greatly appreciated as well.

2. purely for gold i'd go with mininng/skinning or herb/skinning. mining/herb isn't really feasible since you can only track 1 or the other at the time. far as crafting proffs i wouldnt overly worry bout those until you are 80, than you can drop 1 or both gathering proffs and get your end game proffs.

3. d i s e n c h a n t

4. What professions make the best return in investment here on Icecrown? Taking mining seems like a no brainer, but I'm not sure about the second profession. Is blacksmithing worth the time since I'll most likely replace all the crafted gear in short time anyway? Maybe Jewelcrafting, but I heard that leveling up JC cam be expensive before you make any returns. What about herbalism, do herbs sell for good profit?

If there are others ways of making good gold outside of professions it's be greatly appreciated as well.
    Everything around you is gold, ideally you'd want to have every profession since you can make gold out of everything, but ideally in terms of 'farm' you'd want to go with Mining, in that case you'd want JC/BS, Herbalism with Inscription/ Alchemy or Skinning with LW.

5. no, fundamentally the constraint's always time, and hard-mining things (gathering professions, looting greys and vendoring et cetera) is generally very time-inefficient

6. no, fundamentally the constraint's always time, and hard-mining things (gathering professions, looting greys and vendoring et cetera) is generally very time-inefficient
    Yeah, gathering gold is always very time spending, but if you only gather like 10k gold for gems/ enchants or flasks/pots, that's done in a few days.

7. you're better off spending the few days teaching yourself how2ah and then make 10,000g in 5mins

8. you're better off spending the few days teaching yourself how2ah and then make 10,000g in 5mins
    For that you need some gold to start with. Since the creator of this post doesn't even know which professions to use that's very unlikely going to be the case

9. purchase cheap starter greens
    disenchant them
    sell dust
    get seed money

10. purchase cheap starter greens
    disenchant them
    sell dust
    get seed money
    if you have anyone that'd disenchant 'em for you, yeah, there's no need for starter greens though, most of the blues are around the 30 gold range

11. ??????????
    starter greens are disenchantable starting 1/75
    ????????????????????

12. ??????????
    starter greens are disenchantable starting 1/75
    ????????????????????
    Those 'starter greens' give Strange Dust and it's literally 5 gold a stack, that must be the top secret to farm gold :)
    Edited: August 27, 2017

13. purchase cheap starter greens
    disenchant them
    sell dust
    get seed money
    Aight fam help me out here , since you gave your ultimate secret weapon to get seed money and get rich to the public , aka selling strange dust , the competition became really hardcore 5g the stack of strange dust with the price of greenies at 2g each so i was wondering if you could this time , send me a private message of another TOP SECRECT technique to get seed money . I am most certain you know plenty of ways because i have a good feeling about you.
    Thanks in advance senpai.

12 Last