1. PvP gear farm

Hello everyone. So I'm started to level a new character a blood elf shadow priest and now I'm wondering whats the fastest way to get PvP gear. Hitting level cap and then farming bg's is bit too long and frustrating becuose nobody likes you when you have no gear and also as shadow priest you can do nothing in bg's. So can somebody suggest any alternative way to farm honour before or after hitting a level cap. Thanks for help :-)

2. as shadow priest you can do nothing in bg's
    Spriests are among the top dps specs in 550 Battlegrounds.

3. Spriests are among the top dps specs in 550 Battlegrounds.
    By saying that they can't do anyting I mean with no gear

4. you can try farming conquest with 70-74 arenas, priest is really strong there and I think that community got some active people atm

5. If by the time you reach level 90 the staff enables the Conquest Catch-Up Mechanic, you would have around about enough Conquest Cap to at least get weapons and trinkets but the Battlegrounds spam is inevitable, you are lucky to be Horde since the queues are pretty much instant there.

6. If by the time you reach level 90 the staff enables the Conquest Catch-Up Mechanic, you would have around about enough Conquest Cap to at least get weapons and trinkets but the Battlegrounds spam is inevitable, you are lucky to be Horde since the queues are pretty much instant there.
    Yea they enabled the Conquest Catch-Up Mechanic but I think that no one will help me carry through arena :( And btw wich faction in more about PvP, so is not too late for me to roll to the Alliance :D

7. Every class is dogcrap with no gear that can tickle someone's testickles at best.
    And you don't have to get carried in arena, you can cap just by losing, lol.

8. Every class is dogcrap with no gear that can tickle someone's testickles at best.
    And you don't have to get carried in arena, you can cap just by losing, lol.
    Umm.... what? Losing an arena match gives exactly 0 conquest points.

9. Been obvious you haven't been playing arenas, you have to win to get conquest, beside that if you want, you can join some PVP guild and do RBGs they give 400 conquest points per win, thinking most people already have the gear so you wont be losing that often, i actually went with the old fashion method of farming bgs in pve gear, yeah you get one-shot by anything buy everything but shoulders and chest, then do some arenas and actually win to raise the con cap and then get them :)

don't be a moron like me, I've spent about 12 or 13 hours queing for bgs just to fill out my honor cap for weapons

10. The dailies in grizzly hills rewards honor, you can find a guide on google. You can exchange valor? points for honor. Find aan active guild, im sure they will help you with crafted pvp gear for when you hit 90. Gearing is really slow at first, but I tried to tell myself that it was just really good practice. Shadow is strong here, play defensively and itll be fine.
    Edited: August 30, 2017 Reason: Typos, using my phone.

11. Losing an arena match gives exactly 0 conquest points.
    Nevermind then, get someone to carry you then :p

12. I was actually surprised how much easier is to farm gear here compared to wOTLK. I am not sure If I've played more than 8 BG's total and there's enoigh honor for chest/legs/helm. Someone who has more time could gear up the character with Grievous gear in three days.

13. Full honor gear in three days? I've done way more than eight bgs and have only gotten two 1250 pieces.