1. Maintenance on Icecrown server?

Only played a few days here (played on Outland for a few months and that server works good) and found out it's a very buggy server.
    Are you doing any kind of maintenance?
    Many quests are ****ed up, DK starting area for example. Shaman Water-totem quest chain, quests in Howling Fjord.
    Lag spikes any time in the day, birds sitting in the air not on rocks/trees. I could go on for a while but I think you get my point.

So I simply wanna know is this server is left for dead by Warmane staff or if you gonna do something to stabilize it soon!? (at least more server restarts).

(sorry for my bad english).

2. (at least more server restarts).
    Almost all quests work and who cares about birds sitting in the sky. Sure they don't all work 100% blizzlike but there's a workaround for bugged ones so you can still complete the chains and complete the DK quest chain.

I think the server is reasonably stable, it can stay online for many days.
    Restarting the server so you can skip the que with your free to play account is not a good reason to ruin all the raids, dungeons and battleground that were running.

3. "Almost all quests", well It's a bit to many to be ok I think. And I know, the DK-chain had a "workaround" but I haven't found one for the Water Totem-chain for Draenei Shaman.

If you only looking at uptime for stability, well yes, but there are lag spikes almost every day, and as I said, many bugged quests. And when birds are a part of a quest you trying to complete and you can't reach them because of it, well then I care.

And before you making accusations about Ftp account, make sure you know what you are talking about. Been a premium member since day one and don't have to care about que. I just want to be able to play the game, at least be able to complete quests that's important for the class I'm playing.
    And if they won't fix all the problems, well a server restart once a day won't hurt that much, just do it duing low pop.

4. a server restart once a day won't hurt that much, just do it doing low pop.
    And what exactly does a server restart fix according to you ?

5. Whats wrong with shaman water quest?? I done it last night and it works good. Ok the last quest in chain is bugged in a matter that boss dont show up if you press the barrel but only when you attack water elemental, then it works.

6. Whats wrong with shaman water quest?
    It's not 100% blizzlike so big drama you know.

7. Whats wrong with shaman water quest?? I done it last night and it works good. Ok the last quest in chain is bugged in a matter that boss dont show up if you press the barrel but only when you attack water elemental, then it works.
    There are no water elemental there so you just push that barrel and nothing more. That's whats wrong.

It's not 100% blizzlike so big drama you know.
    Please crawl back under the stone you came from.

8. I 100% agree with you Grimbor, I can't believe I'm playing 0€ a month for this.

9. There are no water elemental there so you just push that barrel and nothing more. That's whats wrong.

Please crawl back under the stone you came from.
    Hmm there are water elementals after you push the barrel. The quest is not perfect but at least it works that is much more important, dont have to be such a toxic dude.

10. Happened to me with my rogue quest chain.

You know what I did? Sent a ticket. Waited. Got fixed for me.

Also, I can just logout and wait it for a daily reset. Works every goddamn time.

11. i report 4-5 bug quest for like 1 years but they dont care about bug quests
    im sure we have more then 50 quest in realm

12. Im playing on Warmane(Molten) for about now 2-3 Years i think. If tested many other Servers but no other server can reach the perfect service and fun,that warmane gave me in the past.

Ive got 3 accounts with 10 alts on each. All Chars are on Icecrown.

Ive got 3 Shamans and 3 Dks at the moment on these accounts and cant even understand your problem.

Even weve got an good working class section where people are able to help on questions or problems.

So why ypu open such an useless post on the Forum?

maybe just think about what youre writing / before posting it in this section...

13. i report 4-5 bug quest for like 1 years but they dont care about bug quests
    quests that are not working as intended but are still doable should be at the bottom of priority list.