1. Monks broken...

hey guys
    I Report Monk issue in game and they told me to report it on site
    well i did report but its unconfirmed YET ofther month.
    SO I Report it again and explaine them whats going on and they say we cant do anything with this problem :/ da f...
    so i decide to make topic about it
    all monks have teleport problem or its just me? i cant duel ranged class or even do arena
    whats going on i dont know! pple say its anticheat issue then why warmane dont fix problem they may cant fix it lmao...
    my main is monk i play like 18 hour in day....i most stop playing then and j...k off all day ://
    please if any gm read this tell us whats going on.
    monks please comment and let me know its for every one.

2. hey guys
    I Report Monk issue in game and they told me to report it on site
    well i did report but its unconfirmed YET ofther month.
    SO I Report it again and explaine them whats going on and they say we cant do anything with this problem :/ da f...
    so i decide to make topic about it
    all monks have teleport problem or its just me? i cant duel ranged class or even do arena
    whats going on i dont know! pple say its anticheat issue then why warmane dont fix problem they may cant fix it lmao...
    my main is monk i play like 18 hour in day....i most stop playing then and j...k off all day ://
    please if any gm read this tell us whats going on.
    monks please comment and let me know its for every one.
    i have the same problems most of times i use Flying serpent kick , it brings me back to place where i used it in 90% of cases and its killing me

3. So I was bored and decided to gank some Alliance players when I spotted this. Someone explain lol.

They were made from vendors of that Yak mount somehow.
    Edited: August 27, 2017

4. So I was bored and decided to gank some Alliance players when I spotted this. Someone explain lol.

That was made by The Artist. Name unknown but class is known, Druid.

The monk issue reside in Anti Cheat, it has to be fixed.

The reason he made this message was because there has been numerous complaints regarding the anti cheat system has had hindered game play. It has been this way since it was added to Frostwolf.
    So it has gotten bad, and the community sees this.

Also may Elune help you should anti cheat kicks in from

Fear, dk grip from a boat, removing float buff mid air, flight oath, etc. Sometimes you will be put in an INFINITE LOOP that you can't escape from without alr f4 or web unstuck.

NEVER LET A DK GRIP FROM OFF STRANDS BOAT IN BG.

"The ghosts jave given you the Intel, do what you will."

5. So I was bored and decided to gank some Alliance players when I spotted this. Someone explain lol.

Yeah the anti-cheat thing is a problem, it contributes to why monk and several other classes are flawed, even if the devs tweak it, it breaks something else (kinda like wandering isle).

How this was made? It is unknown, but this has happened in retail some years ago, but slightly different in comparison. Originally here, the Mammoth vendors were used but someone else, a warrior, knew how to do the exact same thing caused trouble in stomwind and that is why the mount is disabled.

The Druid who does this apparently still around and pops up randomly. All I know is he showed up once and he is Alliance.
    This wasn't his first rodeo either: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=arrow+event
    Older videos and information was posted by ZZG, but he had since removed his vids.

In short everyone just calls him "The Artist" because of his writings and symbols that reflect either server problems or just plain mind games with a nostalgic finish. It is just one guy doing this, no one else and seems to have a lot of free time when he does do this. What I can say is he was about to join us twinks several times in the past, but had since changed his name and moved on after the BG issue became a big problem; which is still to this day an issue.
    Edited: August 28, 2017

6. The Druid who does this apparently still around and pops up randomly.
    He could run a serious business with proposals like "Willl you Marry Me".

7. He could run a serious business with proposals like "Willl you Marry Me".
    Probably lol. When he is more of sending out a message regarding something that needs to be addressed or a message that is a literal hint to something Warmane is fixing.
    Some have tried to get him to write things, but he clearly said that he only does this to get a message out or make people remember how WoW was back in the day (Classic, TBC).

He is the founder of the player event called Arrow event, which usually leads players to nostalgic areas regarding classic wow or something about the lore.

But yeah, regarding Monks, the anti-cheat does effect them and fear teleport is still a major thing.