1. Sometimes damage not showing up:

Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem since Molten with a mutilate spec'd rogue. My mutilate/eviscerate/envenom damage sometimes not showing up. I've talked about this a lot with a random people from global chat. Seems that frost (dual wield) dk's with skills like Obliriate, Frost strike, Scourge strike (for unholy) are suffering from this problem too, aswell as enchancement shamans, with skills such as Stormstrike when windfury weapon procs. Alot of information I managed to salvage told me that it's about the game engine itself, that when poison, disease, or any dot really ticks same time with other ability dealing multiple damage, (e.g. Mutilate) that other ability (Mutilate) will not show up on screen. Not quite sure why it happens with Envenom, Eviscerate and Scourge Strike though. I've tried addons like ScrollingCombatText, Miks, and Parrot. But it is so painful to watch damage like that. Really hard to see what my opponent is doing, what my character is doing, and my eyes gets tired super quick, my awareness of surroundings becomes really bad, well you get the idea. I tried mixing those addons with regular WoW damage font, it still bothers me too much. As a Mutilate rogue, this problem makes my playing experience way worse. I understand that this is probably a game engine problem, not a server. But I'm trying to find something that may solve this problem. Addon maybe? I found deep in Blizz forums that someone actually fixed it. "I just recovered my WoW files" what does it mean? Any solutions? Thoughts? Opinions? Please. There must be a way.

Thank you. In game name: "Nepabegsi, Eimis"

2. Got the same issue. Quite annoying. HALP

3. I usually see this "bug" when you kill your target with an attack, even as a warlock if my chaos bolt kills the target the dmg doesn't show up.

4. I usually see this "bug" when you kill your target with an attack, even as a warlock if my chaos bolt kills the target the dmg doesn't show up.
    Nope. This is totally different. It occurs on dummies, ICC bosses and in PvP, not only when the target dies. From what I managed to find in forums it's mainly a problem dual-wielding classes like enh shammys, rogues and frost dk's are having.

5. I'm experiencing this thing aswell on my moonkin.It happens when u deal a burst combination , specially when i have moon fire , insect swarm , starfall and i start casting starfire , the starfire damage is unseen because the damage from MF , IS , SF has filled up the screen.Even if not seen the damage is still counting so there's no problem with that...

6. I'm experiencing this thing aswell on my moonkin.It happens when u deal a burst combination , specially when i have moon fire , insect swarm , starfall and i start casting starfire , the starfire damage is unseen because the damage from MF , IS , SF has filled up the screen.Even if not seen the damage is still counting so there's no problem with that...
    It happens when damage from multiple instance is dealt, for example ur starfire and swarm, rogue's poisons, white hits, dots and spells. Same with dk, shamys and so on. The problem is not the damage not being dealt, the problem is that it should not be like this and its far more spectacular to have all the numbers poppin.