1. why is horde pvp so dead?

its impossible to find a skilled arena partner (someone who is able to play above 2k rating without getting carried)
    i feel like horde becomes worse and worse each day, seems like everyone is switching to alliance.

2. i think that's probably it. people are switching to alliance. it's a shame someone doesn't start a hardcore pvp guild horde side.

3. i think that's probably it. people are switching to alliance. it's a shame someone doesn't start a hardcore pvp guild horde side.
    Yryhards go hardcore. A stable guild profits and maintain members.

4. Yes, we are.

Too bad <Devastation> are worse than your average PvE player. That's the reason I just swapped over. Cause our biggest PvP guild does less than a 330k PvE player in the bgs.

Regards,
    now an ally,
    Bearquard
    Damn..so ppl from <Dvastation> can't make alts and play with fresh lvl 90 chars? Or play premades like 3 geared 2 low, just to try to gear those low guys? When their premades win most of bgs and carry low ppl, all is good..but when they lose some haters like you just start talking trash about them.
    Just hope you get vs lot of their premades now on ally side :D I am ally and like only good bgs are when my premade gets vs Devas premade.

5. So basically if I want to reach someting in PvP I should reroll to Ally ?

6. I can't imagine what's the situation in horde If I haven't won a BG on the ally side for the past four days.

So sad.

7. So basically if I want to reach someting in PvP I should reroll to Ally ?
    Nah, go horde. More of a challenge. I think horde might make a come back

8. Whats with the <Devastation> bashing ? You guys realize that a BG is not just about the 5 player premade right ? I mostly queue BG's solo or with friends and I've actually won most BG's which happened to be with <Devastation> premades.

9. What guild are you in? Just so I make sure to never join it or associate myself with it....

I'm not surprised you cant win vs devas core premade, like I said, youre more than obviously garbage.

Regards
    Says a guy who can't carry as guardian dudu bgs and had to join ˝the stronger side˝ in hope to get some easy wins, good for you. You are not even playing arenas and you talk something about pvp here..just lol.. You are just low mate, stay like that. Really have nothing else to say to you, no point arguing with trash.

10. Says a guy who can't carry as guardian dudu bgs and had to join ˝the stronger side˝ in hope to get some easy wins, good for you. You are not even playing arenas and you talk something about pvp here..just lol.. You are just low mate, stay like that. Really have nothing else to say to you, no point arguing with trash.

I've seen so many bad players in arena you probably can't count to that number.
    Balanced BG has always been more fun than the arena, and sometimes being useful and good BG player requires same amount of effort as being good in arena.

11. I've seen so many bad players in arena you probably can't count to that number.
    Balanced BG has always been more fun than the arena, and sometimes being useful and good BG player requires same amount of effort as being good in arena.
    Yes ofc there are bad players in arenas...bad players can't reach some good rating. And for balanced bgs, not much of a balance if players all go to ally side , to play on horde is bigger challenge if you are good player, you can try to carry bgs. Nothing hard in bgs, just follow objectives. Arena on the other hand is where you need more skill and would say more effort than just to be a bg hero.
    Edited: August 28, 2017

12. If I had more time to play I would probably go to horde when I gear up but I don't.
    You can have good rating in arena If You're carried. Four years ago When i started to play wotlk here I was carried by smourne warrior almost to 2k rating and I was pretty bad resto dudu.

It all enda up to the same: BG is fun and requires more brain and effort, arena is boring place for which you only need training and training.

13. Being an useful and good bg player requires way more effort than being good in an arena, but who am I kidding, this guy is completely clueless, you're talking to a wall.

Enjoy
    In BG's you only need to cap/guard flag, take/kill orbs or something like that, just follow objectives.
    And also rage at people for not doing objectives. Surprisingly, many people not follow them.

14. With regard to Devastation, you have to distinguish between their premades. You can see some of their premades with low geared alts which really aren't strong at all. But there are also Devastation premades with their better players which beat even double ally premades. Someone above mentioned that happening this past weekend, and that's actually been occurring a good bit lately.

But I'm sure that's because the ally teams didn't have the great Bearquard carrying them. I see he's in Bricksquad now, he'll have a chance to prove his dominance on ally. This is a small server, and if I were running an ally guild, I wouldn't want a guy who's constantly throwing insults and picking fights in the forums, but that's just me.

15. If I had more time to play I would probably go to horde when I gear up but I don't.
    You can have good rating in arena If You're carried. Four years ago When i started to play wotlk here I was carried by smourne warrior almost to 2k rating and I was pretty bad resto dudu.

It all enda up to the same: BG is fun and requires more brain and effort, arena is boring place for which you only need training and training.
    Would say that is your opinion. Some ppl enjoy playing arena only, more fun to them. Others like bg's more.
    And bg's are only fun when there are like equal teams on both sides.
    Transferred my main from horde to ally in order to do some pve and was playing pvp also. Every bg was super easy, for most of them i didn't even had to fire a shot from my gun, was only capping flags, while rest of the team was farming graveyard. was kinda boring for me.
    So after i collected points i transferred back to horde coz it is more challenging. Only time there were some good bg was vs devas or myraid premade. And those 2 guilds are like keeping horde pvp alive.

12 Last